View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 06:07 AM   #9
Damion

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?

I like to be forced/controlled in a relationship for kinky sex-play.....other than that, I enjoy the concept of wagers and contests, and the feelings of domination or submission brought therin.

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
- If yes, why about being blackmailed turns you on?
- If not, why not?

I like the concept but i'd likely be too afraid to try it irl. It is very erotic as it combines control with the potential risk of humiliation, but if it actually happened in a non-nice way, i'd likely hurt the person to stop them.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
- If yes, that thing that he/she forced you to do, was that related to anything kinky?
- Did he/she know that you like to be controlled?

Not really...i've even told my romantic partners that i'd like to be controlled in some way, but they all seem rather turned off by it...

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
- Who is or was this person?
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example)

Same as above.

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet?

No-one has blackmailed me yet. By an extremely trustworthy person I might try it. A family member or good friend? No....that would make me angry (likely not meant in a kinky romantic way). Some-one irl but don't know well...maybe as part of a wager/bet/contest....same goes for someone never seen/internet.....unlikely i'd be brave enough to do it though.

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual?

Either/or/both....I'm Pansexual so it really doesn't matter to me

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
- For how long are you forced or controlled?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- Something more you want to say about it...

The two main ones rolling around in my mind lately:

1. would be having some form of bet/wager/contest with either my ex or my arch-enemy (both male...one around 28, the other around 19)....my losing, and then being made to do sexually humiliating things for their pleasure (dress up in outfits and be photographed...orgasm control....cum-eating...that kinda thing).

2. Having some close friends/partner over for some kinda erotic game (strip-poker; Onyx; etc), my losing and then being used/controlled by them sexually as part of the defeat. Bonus points for team-contest and my partner and I both being sexually controlled/used. Mega-points bonus for my ex and enemy doing that to my partner and I

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
- For how long are you blackmailed?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- What material does he/she blackmail you with?
- Is he/she anonymous or known?
- Something more you want to say about it...

Hmm....not really....closest I can think of would be a webtease I enjoy where you lose a bet with your ex...have humiliating erotic photo's taken for losing the bet, then are blackmailed with them into performing humiliating things.

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants?

Either/Or. That second option does sound like fun, but i'd be concerned about social-suicide.

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
- What can he/she control and what not?
- Any reasons why you choose for this?

Either/Or. Again, would be concerned about social-suicide.

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them?
- Who would this person be?
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...)

I would find that a heck of a turn-on, but i'd almost certainly be too much of a coward to do that (I do have trust issues). Person would be anyone I lost a contest/wager to....pictures would be either with or without fact...humiliating...and a range of naked to wearing humiliating/erotic clothing.

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die?
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you?
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human?

I've tried that on occasion, but I don't really enjoy it...mostly on account of there being no consequence if I don't follow through. Would greatly prefer a human doing it.

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you?
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.)
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly?
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human?

That does sound like fun. All of the functions could be interesting, though I would like to be able to deactivate/limit it. Either/or range of control would be interesting. I think it could be interesting purely because it couldn't be reasoned with....but I think i'd prefer a human purely because it'd be more personal.

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread)
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions?
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread?

I'm thinking 'Have I written anything that could let someone find me/identify me? Nope. Have I written something that will give someone an idea to challenge me in an erotic bet/wager/contest....possibly....hopefully? '

I don't really think i've found anything more about myself....i've tried a lot of things and am rather self-aware.

7. (Would maybe go up to 8 if something fun came about because of this)
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote