View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 07:25 PM   #8
KlipperC

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?
In reality by someone close to me, who understands my limits and likes. Though equally I confess from time to time I find myself fantasising about being in a situation where I'm controlled by someone who is neither close nor particularly cares about my limits. I think thats one of those fantasies too. I normally feel pretty in control of my life so the loss of control is a pretty huge head rush.

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
I've never been blackmailed, but again sometimes the thought crosses my mind and I spend several hours wiggling until the thought has passed and my senses have returned. There's a danger to being blackmailed, and while that's a rush it's one of those things that makes me slightly hesitant to do so, even if the thought is enough to haunt me in my subbiest of moments.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
A few times. Most recently and probably appropriate to this forum, the very reason I ended up here was in order to make up to someone who I had wronged. She took quite a lot of amusement in my situation.

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
- Who is or was this person?
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example)
She was an ex. I broke her heart, and so my guilt led me to do a ridiculous number of things on this site, much to her amusement. Oddly enough I still keep coming back.

Previous to this someone I was dating forced me to make dinner for her and a male friend before heading out for the night, not knowing quite what had happened in my absence. I try to not think about what happened there.

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it?
Possibly. It depends at the moment they caught me, and what sort of head space I was in.

- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend?
Probably not. I try my hardest to keep my kink's and my family and friends as far removed as possible.

- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough?
More so that someone I did know well enough. Again there's more danger in this but therein lies the excitement.

- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet?
Probably the most likely scenario, but one that has it's own risks. How much can you trust anyone from the internet? I suspect they would have to tell me that they were the most trustworthy person I had ever met before I figuratively dropped my pants.

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
Probably both. I have to confess to being naturally more turned on by a lass, but there's smething about a guy controlling you as well that is kind of a head rush.
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual?
I'm straight.

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
I fear my biggest fantasy probably involves having my preferences and limits ignored or pushed, having my sexual preference for example discarded and maybe being forced to be bi or gay, or anything that generally undermined my masculinity and general cockiness. It worries me that I might in the right circumstances end up getting something permanent done as a consequence, but I try not to dwell on it and hope not to wake up one that with my bits pierced or a tattoo across my chest.

- For how long are you forced or controlled?
Until they get bored, or I escape away.
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
I have honestly never thought about this, but I fear it would be strange to be controlled by anyone too much younger than me

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
The thought has crossed my mind, but it's never been dwelt upon long enough to be fleshed out into a full fantasy.
- For how long are you blackmailed?
Hopefully not for a lifetime.
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
Oddly something that has never crossed my mind.
- What material does he/she blackmail you with?
Something that would destroy my social dynamic. either that or pictures or secrets.
- Is he/she anonymous or known?
Both have their attractions, though again I have never explored this thought for long enough to really flesh it out. I'm generally a blank canvas or sponge waiting to soak up someone elses filth

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants?
In truth I suspect the less pure the more the turn on.

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
It depends. I try not to involve my family nor my work in my kink's, just because I don't think its fair to involve anyone in them against their will.

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them?
Quite possibly.

- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...)
As long as they didn't feature my whole face I suspect that they could pretty much be anything.

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die?
Nope

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you?
Not even slightly. A person's imagination and wants are far more arousing than a computer program.

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread)
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions?
More so than I expected.
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread?
It's probably an 8. Could have done with more pie.

God I would do anything for more pie.

Likes: humiliation, submission, some pain, shaving, forced feminisation, objectification , pet play,forced gay/bi, cum eating
Dislikes/Punishments: CBT, Edging, Orgasm Control, anal play, nipple torture, cuckoldom.
Limits: Family, permanent, public, face pics

My 5 Most Humiliating moments

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Back only because my girlfriend gets off on strange guys humiliating me
KlipperC is offline   Reply With Quote