View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #7
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDreamBeliver View Post
I'm looking for some really complex bedtime Dares for either going to sleep or right before hand.

I have some toys, a dildo and two vibrators. The more complex the better. I am a larger girl just fyi and I am 21 years old. I do live with other people so it cant be something to loud to wake them.

I will take dares from all genders, and I am willing to provide feed back and proof. If you have any questions, please ask.

My hard limits are anal and poop play.
Soft limits are pee.

I am up for trying almost anything.

I will take my punishment if I do not complete a dare, through private pm messaging.
Here is what you need. Your weight, 20 sharpies or highlighters, 20 clothes pegs, some tape, 1 hair brush and one other spanking implement, 20 rubber bands and 5 small objects.

Put a sharpie in your ass for each letter in your first and last name. They will remain in you for the duration of the dare. Sit on your bed or on the floor with the bottom of your feet pressed together. For each sharpie out of the 20 you did not fit in your ass you will put a rubber band around the base of each of your breasts. Now edge, put one of the small objects in your pussy, edge again and insert another, continue doing this till all 5 are in your pussy and edge again.

Now you have 5 minutes to spank your pussy once for each pound you weight as hard as you can. If you can't do it in the time allotted you will continue to spank your pussy until you hit your mark. For each extra minute it takes you to hit your mark beyond your 5 minute time limit you will put a peg on each of your pussy lips. You will now edge, then tape the pegs on your thigh so that your lips are stretched open. You will now use the second spanking implement and spank your now open pussy a number of times equal to your weight in pounds as hard as you can. You have 10 minutes to complete this. Edge once more. You will snap a rubber band over each nipple 5 times for each minute you go over your time limit. Edge again then you may take out the pens in your ass.

Edge again once all the pens are out, now remove all the rubber bands from your tits and edge once more. After removing all the items from your pussy edge again. If you were not able to complete the spankings within your allotted time you will sleep with your brush in your pussy with the bristle side in.

Enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote