View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #1385
jopled

Your bully sees you playing Minecraft (I guess that was your game) on computer class in school. After the class, he comes to you and says "You really found a lot of diamonds there; at least 30 diamonds", as he would know about the game. You become intrigued by the fact that your bully might be playing the same game as you; and so you ask him. Your bully answers: "Yea, I play it now and then. BUT, as no one else must know about it, I need to keep you silent. You will hate number 30 after this. Come", he says, as he grabs the back of your underwear and drags you to a room a few minutes away and locks you two there. He wedgies you for two minutes and notices that you wear tighty whities, and says "You're using tighty whities? Why don't you man up a bit!" as he spanks your each arse cheek 30 times REALLY HARD with a giant, inflexible ruler he found from that room.

Then he realizes that the room you two are in is a storeroom where all the clothes are kept for school plays. He even finds some girly clothes. "Alright, boy", he says, "let the die decide your fate." And he throws a dice of 1-6.

(If pee is your limit, don't do the peeing part but do the rest. Whichever you rolled, your bully gives you squeaky clean wedgie with 30 pulls each side when you're wearing (and peed) that underwear.)

1) wear opposite sex's underwear (and pee them)
2) wear opposite sex's underwear (and pee them), then gag yourself with them
3) wear opposite sex's underwear (and pee them), then wear them on your head, pee side on your nose's side
4) wear those tighty whities (and pee them)
5) wear those tighty whities (and pee them), then gag yourself with them
6) wear those tighty whities (and pee them), then wear them on your head, pee side on your nose's side

As you hesitate to do as the die told you, your bully gives you 30 hard spanks each arse cheek again. ("Pee them", he shouts, "or I'll do it for you!") After he's finished talking, you do as the die told you.

"I don't this is enough to get you silent", he adds, "Hm. Lets roll a die again", he says.

1) take off your clothes, but leave current (peed) underwear on
2) take off all of your clothes, but wear underwear as previous die roll tells you
3) wear only opposite sex's (peed) underwear
4) wear only bras
5) wear girly clothes such as dress
6) make-up yourself, and wear nothing

This time you do instantly as the die tells you, and then your bully says: "Take a really nice pose." He suddenly takes several pictures for your great terror. "Now, you'll be silent about that gaming thing and I don't spread these pictures anywhere. Okay?" You agree and you put your normal clothes on. As you're leaving, he gives you one last wedgie, and leaves your dick out a bit from front, leaves wedgie that way, and then you both leave, but you have a bad feeling about the future.

(You don't have to send the pictures anywhere unless you want to; you can just take them, but look all of them through before deleting them.)

-----------------

Hope you like it, I hope someone has something creative and something that involves at least some of my likes (can include dislikes too if you can make them fit in really well) ^^

Likes: edging, cum, underwear dares, being gagged, duct tape, bondage, dice dares, pee, forced orgasms

Dislikes: cbt, anal, bladder control

Hard limits: shaving, public, social suicide, showing face, x-dressing, enemas

PM dares

Last edited by jopled; 07-18-2014 at 01:25 PM.
jopled is offline   Reply With Quote