View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:13 AM   #1806
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeioei View Post
Why are your answers that long as normally your answers are in short lines?
Are you convincing me that's it all normal, or are you convincing yourself?
Is there a little voice in your head that you are ignoring when answering my questions?
Are you able to look at my questions just to get to know you and about the way of living of a real painsub?

And my statement: I will not judge about anybodies way of live. I have respect for everybody who makes choices and lives by it. Only when someone will involve people who don't want to and put their opinion above others I will judge (e.g. terrorism, footballfighting, etc.). I hope that is clear!

Do you wish you could have self righteous people like Oeioe's posts removed from your AMA?

I think you are a great lady who is one of the mainstays of Get dare (you are also very kind to other GD members so it annoys me when people do not get into the spirit of GD, if they dont like it go else where.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote