View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #48
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I stood up to take the nappy off but was reminded that I was a baby. I crouched down on the floor and took off the nappy as I was blinded by more camera flashes. I positioned myself to hide my groin, they had filmed me earlier but I still felt self-conscious about it.

It was about 8pm now and I hadn’t eaten for 7 hours, but I wasn’t going to give into my hunger, I knew it would either be cum or going somewhere in an embarrassing attire. I chose to ignore my suffering until I had decided which of the two would be worse, probably the cum as it wouldn’t even satisfy my hunger, but nevertheless I waited until it was at least dark outside.

After much teasing and tormenting I finally gave in and told them I was starving but didn’t want to eat any more of my cum.

“Very well, we’ll take you somewhere nice to eat out” a sentence that was to be interpreted in the most dominating way they could.

I was permitted to wear my own clothes, but with the female underwear, and we left the hotel and walked down the road, Sophia and Louise leading us. After about a ten minute walk we reached a park, a large field with areas of woodland scattered about. We crossed quite a long way into the park and entered one of the woody areas, secluded from the rest off the park. I was ordered once again to strip off, and I did so, not wishing to suffer another one of the punishments they had planned. I was stopped once I was down to the underwear and blindfolded, my arms tied to a couple of branches above my head. My arms were stretched in this position so I could barely keep my feet flat on the floor.

Gemma whispered into my ear softly “remember our first date”, she was referring back to the day at school where I had been tied to fence, it seemed so far away but it suddenly became much fresher in my mind now I was in a similar situation.

After 5 minutes I heard Sophia speaking French to someone and some giggling of a person I hadn’t seen before to my knowledge.

“This time I think you should see what is happening to you” my blindfold was taken from over my eyes and I saw a group of teenage French girls, they looked maybe a year younger than me.

Sophia and louise explained to me how this was an area that the teenagers round here come to smoke and such and that I was a gift to them for the night. There was to be a group of maybe 10 or 15 girls that night, all horny and willing to play with me.

This is all I had time to write today

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote