View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:03 AM   #45
lisabigboobs

3 - Shirt and underwear/panties only
5 - 10 pushups, 10 situps
4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)
6 - Coat two fingers in lube and slowly insert it into yourself, then spread your fingers as wide as you can and withdraw them. Repeat this three times.
6 - You appreciation was not sincere enough. You are not allowed to stretch yourself with your fingers.
5 - Rough face-fucking. Immediately insert it as deeply as you can. Gag yourself on it. Take it out and slap your face with it. Pretend that the dildo is a real cock that wants to use your mouth abusively. Two minutes.
6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times.
2 - All of the way in, half way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes
3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes
4 - Insert 4 ice cubes until they melt
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes.
3 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals (penis shaft for men, vulva for ladies) for one minute. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.
3 - Edge yourself while thrusting the dildo into yourself. You may go at the pace of your choice.
1 - Insert the dildo one inch and leave it there. Twist it 180 degrees each time the beats hits at 126 bpm. Two minutes of this
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
4 - Men: Get a bowl of water with ice in it. Dunk your cock and balls into it for 30 seconds. Remove it for 15 seconds and repeat. Do this three times. Ladies, get two bowls and do this with your breasts.
2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 80 bpm, 4 minutes
5 - Coat the dildo in toothpaste and insert it completely. Bring yourself to orgasm.
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote