View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #3
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Lube: 1 - None. since no lube is a limit of mine, talking to slavewhirlies, I brilliantly volunteered to do this with 50-50 lube and toothpaste mix. I haven't tried it before so figured why not... she did my rolls

Prep: 1 - Thrust one finger inside your ass, ten times.*apply lube/toothpaste, hmm not too bad a little cool and tingly I can handle this finger in and out 10 times. Easy.

Position: 3 - Hands and knees.

Thrusting: 2 - 25 thrusts; halfway so, lube up vibe and ass with some more lube/toothpaste mixture and away we go. Quickly cool and tingly turned to warm and holy shit what was I thinking... 25 not so bad...

Position: 4 - On your side.

Thrusting II: 4 - 52 bpm; 160 thrusts; all the way. was a little worried about the whole toothpaste thing to start, half way through it burned like hell, by the end, fuck this is good...

Position: 1 - Doggy style.

Fucking Hard: 4 - 72 bpm; 250 thrusts; all the way. I was a little less worried now although my ass was still burning its actually tolerable. More lube/toothpaste and away we go.. again it burned for a bit till around the 200 mark then it was..... I better not cum...

Cooldown: 3 - Put an icecube in. shit I forgot an ice cube.. of to the fridge run it under the tap a sec, in it goes... ahhh relief... it felt great.

Position: 2 - Bent over a chair.

Return of the Dildo: 1 - 52 bpm; 150 thrusts; halfway on my back legs in the air is not great.... Trying to only go half way was the hardest part, and trying to keep time in this position with half strokes felt a little awkward.

Position: 5 - On your back, with your legs in the air.

Serious Fucking: 3 - 66 bpm; 225 thrusts; all the way. standing, full strokes at 66 bpm... I knew this would be tough finding a standing position where I could grip the dildo well enough to go that fast was challanging. Lube again (who's idea was the toothpaste anyway.. oh ya.. again it burned till 150-175 a little over the 200 mark I was wondering how I was going to keep from cumming every where, I pushed on and am sure the last 5 my knees and body were shaking...

Position: 6 - Standing.

One More Thrusting: 5 - 74 bpm; 270 thrusts; all the way. ok after the last one I definitely needed a break... just 5 minutes, my ass was a little sore and the burning from the toothpaste was pretty strong. After a quick break I was ready to go, I was surprised how quickly the burning calmed down.. mabey toothpaste isn't soooo bad...
laying on side was comfortable so the faster pace and more strokes would be manageable. but again this time around 250 it took everything i had to try not to cum..

Some Pain: 3 - 75 smacks on the ass with hairbrush.*smacks... not something that really does much for me (giving myself anyway) but I did them half each cheek..

Position: (Any position).

Throat Fuck: 1 - Deepthroat the dildo 15 times. this is the part i was dreading... not really the ass to mouth part but deepthroat. My gag reflex is BAD... first try. Hmm the toothpaste doesnt taste too bad little further... no not gonna happen. Sorry only did one. New limit...

The Last Fucking: 6 - 84 bpm; 290 thrusts; all the way. ok I knew this was going to be the tough one. 84 bpm is so fucking fast and 290.... I didn't have a chair handy so I did it bent over the edge of my bed. I got to about 270 my arm was tired, my ass felt so open and sore but I swear I was on edge for the last 20 or 30 again..

Coin Flip: Tails - Move on to Phase Eleven.

Desert or Dessert: 3 - Edge once of anal stimulation.*since this was same position as the one before and after 290 strokes I was ready to cum at any moment I stopped for about a count of ten. After about 20 more strokes I was done... soooo close again.

This was a super intense dare... the craziest I have done. Even after writing this my ass feel open and sore, I love it. The toothpaste wears off fairly quickly (might be just the brand I used) I don't think it will go in my likes but definitely not a limit. Great job slavewhirlies this was fun

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote