View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:42 PM   #22
Jaberwocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changel View Post
I would love to prepare another woman to be fucked by my husband.
This is the second time you post about your husband fucking another woman. It is obvious that you love the degradation. But I guess you also fear that you alone are not good enough for your husband when it comes to sex. And as you are not capable of providing him the pleasure he deserves on your own, you are not worthy of any kind of pleasures yourself. But we both know that keeping you denied means doing you a favor as you get turned on by being denied, right? I bet that a degradation whore like you gets off on seeing your husband and the other women getting pleasures while you are denied any for weeks. I bet that you even want to lick your husband’s cream pie out of the cunt of the other woman, don’t you? You, naked, kneeling in the corner, denied for months, begging the other woman if you could please lick her pussy clean. How pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecracker View Post
I love having my huge udder tits punished.
You name them ‘udders’ yourself, do you have some hangers? Have you been ‘playing’ with yourself that much? Have you treated them as real udders, trying to get some milk by squeezing them real hard in an attempt to force some milk out? I bet you also secretly love it if at a party everybody feels free to grope, twist, slap and pull those tits of yours, while every normal gal would not tolerate even a single hand nearby. What lame excuses have you already used to torment those udders of yours? Such disgraceful behavior deserves a good spanking, if only I was sure you don’t get turned on by that as well.

The chance on damage prevents it, but I fantasize how it would be if a woman would trample my balls and just stand on them while I am unable to stop her.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote