View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #279
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
So after seeing the Dare... Vs Sarge90 orgasm control thread I was contemplating tryin out a similar bet and ShadowIce0823 was so kind as to volunteer to go up against me (:

The rules for our bet are very similar to those of Dare and Sarge's thread if you have seen it. Whoever wins will get control of the loser's orgasms as well as the ability to tease and edge the loser as much as he or she wants. There will be no bribery either (because I guess Shadow thinks my offering pics may sway the male votes he is counting on).

Vote for who you want to LOSE the bet and give up control of their orgasms. We really want to know why everyone votes the way they do so PLEASE leave a comment explaining your choice (: Thanks!

We have made one significant change after seeing how the Dare and Sarge's votes went. We decided that the female in a male/female poll like this is at a significant disadvantage as their are more men on the site and they typically prefer to see a girl teased and denied over a guy. Sooo to try and attempt to counter this imbalance we are implementing a vote handicap for Shadow. After all the votes are in we will subtract A predetermined (between Shadow and I) number of votes from Shadow's total before declaring the winner. We are not sharing the exact vote handicap to you all but just know there is one.

Also, another interesting twist in our bet is that the number if days the winner controls the loser will be determined by your votes as well. However many votes (after the handicap) difference there is between the winner and loser will be the number of days of control the winner has. The minimum is 7 days (in case is is super close, that would be no fun) and the maximum is 21 days. The time starts as soon as the poll closes and the results after the handicap are announced!

The poll opens now (with the posting of this thread) and will close at 5:55 on Thursday!

I wanna do this VS. one of you!!

My Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69405
masterssub is offline   Reply With Quote