Thread: Fiction: Whore-able Stalker
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 02:48 AM   #8
XXXSUB

Chapter 3: The Way Home
When Casey got on the train, the conductor said "Excuse me!" and started walking her way.
Casey got really nervous because she thought he knew what she had just s done.. Her heart races as he got closer.
He was standing right in front of her and then asked...
"Tickets?" in a jolly way.
Casey immediately thought that she was stupid for thinking that that man knew what she just had to do. She went into her bag and got out her Train pass. She showed it to the man and then moved on.
Casey's journey home was painful, considering she had a banana stuck in her clit.. She really needed the toilet by now and was concerned by how she would go.
Casey decided to text her master saying:

"Can I ask you something?
I really need to pee, what am I supposed to do because of the banana?"

after a few minutes she got a reply..

"Well.. You must piss with the banana inside you of course.. hmm.. To add some fun, you must deepthroat it afterwards... Enjoy "

Casey asked herself why she even asked the question in the first place..
She went into the Toilet on the train, sat down and peed. It felt so odd having her pussy stuffed and having to pee at the same time, she almost liked the feeling.
When she finished, she stood up..
Her heart was pounding as she slid the banana out.. She let out a sigh of relief as her pussy now felt as if it had been stretched and was reverting to its original size. She looked at the soaked banana as it dripped onto the floor.. Casey closed her eyes and was wandering why she was doing this.. she opened her mouth as wide as she could and put the banana in her mouth, It tasted horrible warm and salty with a hint of the original banana taste. Casey gaged multiple times and she found this absolutely vile.
After she has deepthroated the banana which was drenched in her own piss. she slided it back into her pussy.. she then thought to herself.. That felt good..

Casey took her skirt off and sat down with her legs spread open, She then began to slide the banana in and out of her slowly. This felt amazing and she started going faster and deeper. Casey's face was going red and she started to breath deeply and quickly. She couldn't believe how good this felt. The added excitement of doing this in public made her even more horny than ever before. Casey was enjoying this so much and felt amazing.

There was then a knock on the toilet door. She swore under her breath and quickly without thinking put the banana in her bag instead of her pussy, washed her hands and then opened the toilet door.

It was Kevin, one of her friends from school.
Kevin said "I thought I saw you go in here! How have you been lately?"
Casey replied with "Oh my god!! It's been so long since I saw you last!"
"I know!! I can't believe I'm talking to you again, What is your stop Casey?"
She told him her stop.
"OH MY GOD!! THAT'S MY STOP TOO!" Kevin replied.
"Can we walk home together?" Casey suggested.
"Of course! Would you like to come home to mine for an hour or so, just so we can catch up on everything?"
Without thinking, Casey said "Aw, of course!"

Some time passed..

They both got off of the train and went to Kevin's house...
Kevin then asked sort of quietly and nervously....

To Be Continued...
XXXSUB is offline   Reply With Quote