View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #38
uzaho

Chapter 9

“You touched it?!?”

The two girls sat on Becky’s bed sharing the birthday sugar left over from the night before.

“Not very long. It mean, it felt pretty lo- err, I mean it was quick! But you... wouldn’t have?” Becky nervously stumbled through her words.

“No!” exclaimed Cindy. “I wouldn’t pull off my brother’s underwear either, even if it was mine he was wearing!”

“But I’ve seen you pants him before,” Becky stated defensively.

“Yeah, but not because I wanted to... touch him.”

Becky wasn’t getting much help from from her friend. Part of her had hoped Cindy would be more excited about it, or that she could flaunt it all in Cindy’s face. But she also wanted to be able to justify what she had done last night. It’s not like the two of them hadn’t had fun at her brother’s expense before, but right now she was taking the self-righteous road for some reason.

Cindy shook out her hair indignantly before tucking it behind one ear. The lightly tanned teen had become obsessed with her hair ever since someone suggested that she looked like Chloe Moretz. After begging her mom for weeks she was finally allowed to cut it, bleach it and put in highlights. Despite how inaccurate the initial complement may have been at the time Cindy had tried her best to live up to it.

Now feeling even more ashamed and confused, Becky laid back in her nightie popping M&Ms into her mouth. She had even omitted some other potentially controversial details, like the hallway and her own nudity, and she still didn’t get the reaction she was hoping for. The feelings she now had flustered her, but were they wrong? Was she really so weird? She loved her brother. She even liked her brother. So why couldn’t she ‘like-like’ her brother?

“Umm...” Cindy started after an awkward silence. “What was it like?”

As the question echoed inside Becky’s head she began to smile, the memory of embracing her sibling not even 12 hours ago surging forward like a warm wave.

“I dunno,” she replied coyly.

“Well what did ‘it’ feel like?” Cindy reiterated.

“I don’t know,” Becky repeated, shrugging her shoulders. “It’s hard to explain. It’s like it’s soft and hard all at once. I guess sort of like... a cucumber? Or a pickle? But it’s a bit squishy on the outside.”

Cindy flared her nostrils. “Ew! Squishy cucumber?”

“No! I don’t know how to say it. But it was... strong. It felt good, even just to hold it.”

Cindy raised a chip to her mouth. “How do your sleepovers get so crazy? And why didn’t you invite me over this time?”

Becky pushed herself up on her elbows. “I wanted to! My mom wouldn’t let me. Since it’s supposed to be Kyle’s party.”

“Mm. Dang. Where is she anyway?”

Becky reached over to switch off of chocolate, sampling a bit of Mike & Ike instead. “She’s at some volunteer thingy all day.”

Cindy squinted at her friend, a knowing smile creeping up the corners of her mouth. “And your dad?”

“Working,” answered Becky, trying to chew her new mouthful of sweets.

“So we’re all alone with the boys?”

Becky nodded.

“Then why aren’t we bugging them right now?” asked Cindy, a clearly rhetorical question. Cindy grabbed at her friend, dragging Becky forward along the bed by her legs and causing her nightie to ride up her body. Becky quickly sat up and pulled down on the light fabric, still not wearing anything beneath it.

“Wait! I haven’t even told you about Cayden yet.”

Cindy’s jaw dropped. “What? Cayden was here too?! He’s your crush, right?”

“Yeah,” Becky nodded. “But I don’t know if I feel that way anymore after last night.”

Cindy adjusted herself on the bed, tugging on her jean shorts and turning to better face her hosty. “Oh-my-god, what happened?! Seriously, tell me!”

Becky was glad she had Cindy’s interest again. “Okay. I was laying in bed and I heard someone come into my room. I didn’t know who it was so I just laid here with my eyes closed.” She pulled her legs up onto the bed and fell backwards onto her pillow before mimicking a sleeping princess, arms together and legs crossed, a far cry from the horny sweaty naked mess she had actually been.

“Really? What if it was a thief or something?”

Becky decided against trying to explain the thrill behind that very notion. “But it wasn’t a thief. It was Cayden.”

“Fine. So what did he do? Did he wake you up with a kiss?” Cindy mused, gushing her own fantasies.

“No, he saw m-” she paused, editing herself again and self-consciously straightening out the bottom hem of her sleep shirt. “He started... jerking.”

“What?! What a creep! So he just walked into your room while you’re sleeping and randomly decided to... play with it? Like, next to your bed?”

Becky could still feel his breath on her bare crotch. “...pretty much.”

Cindy impatiently waited for Becky to continue but eventually had to throw her hands in the air. “And? Then what happened?!”

“I got up, and...”

“With him standing right there!?”

“Yeah. Well, no. He started playing with my panties.”

Cindy’s head tilted to the side indicating her confusion.

“You know, like... from my drawer. He was looking at them and... rubbing them... on himself.” Becky offered.

Cindy shook her head in earnest confusion. “Why? Why are all these boys obsessed with your panties? First your own brother, and then Cayden too?!?”

“I don’t know!” Becky threw her arms out in exasperation. And then it dawned on her: Maybe it was her fault. She threw her panties at the boys before her bath yesterday. Maybe that’s all it took. Maybe she started all of this. And maybe Cayden was only looking for more of what she had ended up teasing him with. But then what was Lucas’s par-

“What is it?” questioned Cindy.

Becky shook her head clear. “Huh? Nothing. Where was...?”

“Cayden jerking off in your room. With you next to him.”

“Er, yeah. Anyway, so I turned on the light and made him finish in my panties.”

“Whaaat?!”

“You know, ‘finish’? Like, he had an orgasm. At least I think he did. I’ve never seen that before. He looked real fu-”

Cindy waved her hands around. “No, no, not that. You let him stay in your room? Why didn’t you kick him out?!”

The shame was coming back again. “Well... I wanted to ss- I dunno. I just didn’t. Should I have?”

“Yes! Of course! And what do you mean you ‘made’ him?” continued Cindy.

“Well I didn’t ‘make’ him. Not really. I didn’t, like, do anything! He just... did it. And I watched. Oh yeah!”

Becky flung herself over the side of the bed. The sudden whirlwind of movement kicked up her nightie which easily flew up her backside. It was still her favorite, but she really needed a new nightie. Certainly a longer one.

“Here!”

Becky righted herself with a pair of boxers in hand.

Cindy raised an eyebrow. “Are those Cayden’s?”

“Yup! I stole them while he was doing it!” she proudly proclaimed. “I’ll let you smell them!” Cindy made a face, cringing at the notion. Seeing this, Becky quickly tossed the undergarment to the other side of their snacks on the bed. “You know, if you wanted to.” She swallowed hard and tried to calm herself. Maybe she was the one obsessing over underwear.

“That’s okay Becks. I’m... good.”

“It was just a joke Cindy!” she chuckled nervously.

“Oh. Well I don’t know about YOUR brother, but mine has made me smell all sorts of gross things of his. Even if you said it smelled like rainbows I wouldn’t chance it.”

“Oh... do rainbows smell?”

“Hmm. I dunno. I’ve never smelled one. But it would probably better than whatever those smell like.”

Becky looked over at the plain dark boxers. She had thought they smelled pretty good. Although now she wished they weren’t Cayden’s. She wasn’t particularly keen on him anymore, but regardless she needed to dislike him now on the principle of everything, at least after talking with Cindy.

A sudden rush of giddiness struck the slim redhead. She turned back to her friend.

“I dare you to sniff them!”

Cindy struggled to hold back a smile. “Ew! No!”

“Come on! I dare, no, double dare you!”

“What, so you’ll do it if I do it?”

Becky nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah! Exactly!”

Cindy glanced at the boxers. “You’ve already smelled them, haven’t you?”

“Noooo,” Becky replied guiltily.

“You were up all night sniffing Cayden’s underwear!”

Becky pushed her friend playfully, already starting to blush. “I was not!”

“It sure sounds like it!”

Becky tried to regain her composure. “Seriously though. Just do it. It’s a dare, so you HAVE to.”

“I don’t have to do anything!” came the snooty reply. But Cindy’s eyes drifted down to the boxers again. Her curiosity was getting the best of her resolve. She pursed her lips and shook slowly shook her head. “...but I guess I will.”

A smiling Becky snatched the boxers up and placed them in Cindy’s lap. Cindy quickly lifted them off of her bare thighs, pinching the offensive article between two fingers. She looked them over scornfully as they rose up into the air in front of her.

“Ugh, it’s kinda gross to think about, Becks. Boys can be really dirty. And they fart all the ti-”

Cindy was interrupted by a poke to her stomach.

“Just DO it Cindy!” urged her friend.

“Gawd, fine!” Cindy exclaimed. She allowed the material to drift closer to her face, sniffing the air around it cautiously. But there wasn’t much of a smell. Becky was making such a big deal out of this that Cindy was sure there had to be something worth sniffing. Puzzled, she brought it closer and sniffed harder before she caught any sort of scent.

“So? What’s it like?”

“I... don’t really know,” she admitted. “Like, I don’t know how to describe it. It almost smells... damp? But like salt-water or som-fihngwheef!! HMMMPH!!!”

Becky pushed Cindy’s head all the way back onto the bed pressing the boxers against her mouth. They both laughed and screamed while Cindy flailed and kicked violently, shaking her head away from Becky’s hands. The instant she was free she sought her vengeance!

With speed and precision Cindy rolled on top of Becky. She pinned her to the bed by sitting up on her stomach before wrestling to secure the girl’s arms and steal the boxers away. Becky simply squealed and tensed her body in response. With such a feeble reaction she was easily overcome by her assailant.

“Bahaha! Get off me!”

“No way! It’s your turn miss sniffy!”

Becky was still clutching Cayden’s boxers. Cindy forced Becky's hand downward to her head. Fighting to regain control, the underpants slid back and forth across Becky’s face, obscuring her vision and and tickling her nose. In an attempt to escape she tried to slide down through Cindy’s legs, but her friend had better reflexes. The knees flanking Becky on the bed pinched in at her sides until Becky’s armpits bumped into them. On top of that the feeling of her duvet against her backside and air between her thighs brought Becky to gasp through her continuing giggles.

“Cindy! My butt’s hanging out! I’m not wearing panties!”

Ignoring her pleas, Cindy instead leaned forward. She resecured her grip on Becky’s wrists and flung them upward, stretching out Becky’s upper half across the width of the bed. Becky was still trying to play-fight and giggling up a storm until she saw the naughty glint in Cindy’s eye.

After a few more seconds Becky relaxed her arms allowing Cindy to pin them together against the mattress. The two girls stared at each other silently, their faces inches apart. They stayed perfectly still as they each looked into the other’s eyes. The awkward moment they shared was punctuated only by their heavy breathing and rising body heat.

The next words were Cindy’s.

“Truth or dare?”

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover

Last edited by uzaho; 06-26-2014 at 04:32 PM.
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote