Thread: Fiction: Whore-able Stalker
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #2
XXXSUB

Default Chapter 1: The Message

Chapter 1: The Message

Casey's day began when she went on the train to college with her best friend James (who she had a secret crush on). James was 6ft tall and had shoulder length brown hair and deep blue eyes. They got the train together and had long conversations about anything they thought that mattered in the world at that time.

Casey's day at college went as per usual until she got to the train station. She finished early at a time where no one else was around. When she got to the train station and sat down, her phone vibrated meaning she had a text. She thought to herself happily "That'll be James asking how my day was."
When she looked at her phone to see what the message was, she looked in shock...

The message said:

"You will not know who I am.. I can see you Casey.. I can see you right now this very second."

In horror, Casey looked all around her. Literally no one was in sight at all which of course.. scared her even more.
She read on:

"I have some very indecent pictures of you from last Saturday.. Yes.. I saw you masturbate for the first time to see if you enjoyed it. You looked as if you enjoyed it, did you not?
Anyway.. If you don't want me to post the pictures of you on Facebook using an anonymous account and all around your college, You will have to do a few favors for me."

Caseys heart was pounding in her chest as she again looked around and this time, with beads of sweat on her forehead. She wandered how this mysterious person had seen her masturbate.. She had done it when she was alone in the house on Saturday just to see if she liked it. She then wandered what on earth the person wanted her to do.
She was about to read on when a Business man in a suit with a briefcase walked onto the platform and looked at the electronic board with the train times on. He then took a quick glance at Casey, just to acknowledge that someone was there. He then sat down on the bench next to Casey. (Not meaning, sitting next to her, just the net bench along) and he put some headphones in and started listening to music.
Casey then got another text from the same mysterious person...

To Be Continued...
XXXSUB is offline   Reply With Quote