View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #34
uzaho

Let's poke this one along too!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 8

“Rise and shine!”

Becky groaned in displeasure. She hadn't set her alarm. There was no where she needed to be, as far as she knew. Why are moms so good at interrupting good dreams?

“Why are you sleeping like this?”

A small pinch was felt on Becky’s bare butt. That definitely woke her up.

“EEEP! MOM!”

Coming to her senses Becky threw her hands behind her to cover her rear while closing her legs together. She nearly rolled over but caught herself, quickly realizing that showing off her rear end to her mother would be far less embarrassing than putting the rest of her on display.

“I can’t help it sweetie. You have such a cute little bum!” Mom’s sing-songy voice was accompanied by another poke to Becky’s rear.

“M-o-o-m! Quit it!”

“Sorry, sorry. But really Rebecca, why are you sleeping like that? You’re not even under the covers!”

Becky hadn't intended on this. She remembered climbing onto her bed holding Cayden's boxers, but following that her memory was hazy. She must have drifted to sleep soon afterw...

Wait, where are the boxers?

She lifted her head from the pillow and snapped it left and right. She was sure she had them bef-

“Well?”

Mom was expecting an answer.

“I was... just hot.”

“Hmm.” She didn't seem fully satisfied with that. “I've told you that you can take the fan from the living room,” she added, opening Becky’s blinds.

“I know,” Becky replied nervously, the unimpeded sunlight even harsher on her sleepy eyes. She couldn't see Cayden’s boxers. Maybe she had stashed them away before she fell asleep. That thought was comforting.

“Well it’s time to get up sweetie. We’re volunteering again this weekend!”

Becky pulled her arms forward and dramatically slammed her face into her pillow, groaning long and loud. “That's booooring. Why do ‘we’ have to go? Can’t I stay home with dad?”

“Your father was called into work this morning. So that's a no.”

Becky froze. Hmm. That’s even better. She propped herself up on her elbows and craned her neck back to look at her mom, now addressing her in a sweet and innocent tone.

“Well then can't I just stay here with Kyle?”

Sitting down on the side of the bed, mom played with Becky’s hair and straightened her red locks, something that made Becky, stark-ass nude, feel a bit weirded out by. She slunk her body closer to the bed, unsure of how to accept her mom’s loving caress while so physically exposed.

“I don’t want you hanging out with those boys. I don’t know all of what went on last night, but I had to send Luc and Cayden home this morning.”

Becky’s eyebrows shot up. She wasn't expecting that. Was that something to do with her? She could easily imagine it. But how much did mom know? Was she in trouble too? She was taking too long to think about this. Mom might get suspicious.

“Well they didn't bother me at all last night. I’ll be good! And Kyle... likes me,” Becky offered, trying to hold back a smile.

“Rebecca...”

Becky demurely bit her lip, batting her eyelashes at her mother. “Pleeease?” she pleaded.

Her mom sighed before resting a hand on Becky’s bare back. “Listen... I’m only agreeing to this because I know you would take too long to get ready anyway.”

Becky did a poor job of holding back her excitement.

“...but you stay out of their games. And you can’t sleep all day,” she added, standing. “And you definitely need to put some clothes on!”

“Thank you mommy!” Becky replied.

“Yes, you’re welcome. But next time... you’re not getting out of this so easily!”

The threat from mom as she closed the door didn't bother Becky at all. She was too caught up in the excitement of having another day at home with Kyle and his friends!

Becky pushed herself up from her bedsheets onto all fours, stretching somewhat cat-like in the morning sun. When she opened her eyes again she found herself staring at a pair of boxers. They were underneath her the entire time! Thankfully she did NOT roll over. Explaining why she’s sleeping naked was hard enough. But having to explain why you’re sleeping naked and clutching a boy’s underpants? Mom wasn't stupid. She couldn't even imagine the grounding she would get!

Breathing a sigh of relief she leaned over the side of her bed and returned the boxers to where she was also hiding Cayden's pants. She would have to remember to throw them in her brother’s room at some point.

Pulling on a nightie and a robe, Becky ventured out of her room. The house was so quiet compared to last night. It was almost eerie. Stepping out from the hall and into the living room she saw a somewhat sullen group of teenagers. They were all barely awake, still strewn around the room. But did notice that there were two less sleeping bags on the floor. Mom had indeed shrunk the size of Kyle’s sleepover.

Kyle...

He had spotted her the moment she came into the room. As soon as Becky met his gaze she stopped dead in her tracks. A lump appeared in her throat and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Becky glanced into the kitchen to see mom pouring herself a coffee. Part of her wanted to say something to Kyle, but another part of her wanted to run away. Even if she could have found the courage to speak, she wouldn't have any words to say.

Overwhelmed by an unfamiliar and unexpected sense of embarrassment and shame, Becky closed her robe tighter. Averting her eyes from her brother she started a slow march into the kitchen.

Why did she feel so bad all of a sudden? Was last night just a fleeting moment of crazy? A sugar-fueled evening of regretful sexual discovery? She didn't know how to process the guilt that was now filling her. But if she couldn't even look her brother in the eye she didn't know how she would be able to sort it all out.

Having switched to autopilot, Becky shuffled her way to the pantry and retrieved a box of cereal. She followed that up with a bowl, a spoon, and a bit of milk. When she took hold of the controls again, she found herself sitting at the table. She stared down into her Cheerios confused. She wasn't really hungry.

“Kyle, your sister isn't coming with me today so I need you boys on your best behavior, understood?” Mom was racing about with her coffee mug, collecting the last of her things. “So no more of the weirdness from last night, alright?”

“Yes ma’am,” replied Oliver.

“Thank you, Ollie,” mom nodded. “I don’t know when your father will be home, but I’m guessing he’ll be a while. You boys can order pizza or something if you like, just be sure to share everything with Becky... Kyle, are you listening?”

“...yes mom.”

Lost in her bowl, Becky tuned out her mom’s marching orders. She didn't hear her goodbye. She didn't hear the door close. She didn't hear her name being called either. But she felt the wadded up sock that hit her in the face.

“Hey!” she responded. The sock had landed in her cereal.

Chris shrugged, “Fine, she’s awake.”

Becky pushed her bowl away. “Thanks for that.” She wasn't really upset. It’s not like she was eating it.

“Becky, did you tell your mom anything? About... last night?” asked Mitch.

She looked across into the living room. The boys all seemed a bit tense.

“No. Did she catch you doing something?”

The guys all glanced at each other.

Oliver hesitantly started. “Yeah. But it was all Luc's fault really.”

Becky straightened up in her chair. “Why? What happened?”

“Well I don’t know if you know this, but Cayden stole some of your panties. And he kinda... umm...” Oliver couldn't complete his sentence.

“He blew his wad in your panties,” Mitch helpfully explained.

Becky’s eyes opened wide as her mind began to race. “Mom caught him in my panties?!”

“In? What?” Kyle asked.

Chris shook his head. “He wasn't wearing them. That we saw anyway. Wait, did you catch him?”

“Noo...” it was the least convincing lie Becky ever told. But Oliver continued on regardless.

“Anyway, we found out it was Lucas who told Cayden to get your panties, and then they started fighting because of what Cayden... did to them. So we thought up some punishments for them.”

“We made Cayden taste his spunk!” Mitch offered, strangely proud of that fact. Becky just made a face in response. She couldn't imagine eating or even tasting anything that came from a penis!

“But that wasn't what got us in trouble,” explained Ollie. “We locked Lucas outside in his towel.”

“With his hands tied behind his back,” added Chris. “Oh, and blindfolded too!”

“That’s when mom and dad came home,” finished Kyle.

Chris smiled. "And if that wasn't bad enough, they started fighting this morning! Fuckin Luc, man."

Becky finally caught her brother's gaze, or he caught hers. Regardless, they looked at each other long enough for him to add, “They never found out about your panties. Put them in the laundry.”

She was somewhat relieved by that. Becky smiled meekly at her brother before dropping her eyes to the table again. It was good to know what happened. If only to avoid possible self incrimination later.

The five of them sat in silence, due as much to their mutual exhaustion as anything.

“Yup... he totally ate his own splooge...” said Mitch, nodding to himself. The comment slowly coaxed a bit of laughter from the other guys, sparking a more natural and jovial discussion among the group.

Becky sat and listened as their conversation slowly roamed elsewhere, to video games and television and who’s the better runner. She continually managed to catch her brother’s eye, and every time she looked away. Her relationship with Kyle hadn't really changed, had it? She told herself how ridiculous she was being. But perhaps she needed someone else to tell her.

Grabbing a nearby cordless phone Becky walked off down the hall to her room, dialing as she went.

“Hey Cindy! Whatever you’re doing, stop doing it. I need you to come over...”

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote