View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #132
jaapslaaf
Account Banned

1. Age? I am an 24 years old boi.

2. Gender? Boi.

3. Country? Netherlands

4. Are you in a relationship? No

5. When did you last masturbate? 4 Hours ago.

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands? I use allways only my hands. Sometimes a bit more...

7. What did you fantasize about? I was just looking some kink pictures on the net.

8. How often do you masturbate? I think i have got 2 or 3 days a week while I masturbate a lot.

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex? Yes, my girlfriend did masturbate me.

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex? No i didn't.

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where? Yes I have done that. Outside in warm wheater at a sandbeach.

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate? In my room at my desk in front of my pc.

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating? Yes I have done that.

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom? Yes by an former roommate.

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends? No.

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"? Real sex is definitely better i think.

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm? I was 14.

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on? No and it doesn't turn me on.

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating? Yes sometimes i am showing myself on the camera.

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon? Well I was just started before I saw this question list.
jaapslaaf is offline   Reply With Quote