View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #118
maxblank

Quote:
Originally Posted by BannaGirl View Post
Ok you gona meditate:
U will put a clock that you can see ut from you toilete, than you sit on the toilet vlose you eays and start edging if you open you eyse and its not at least an half houer you sit ther you will do again u have to lick the toilet afterwards 10 times for each time you had to do again.
If you are brafe wear a vib or plug.
Report pls
Okay, so I got my phone stopwatch out, and placed it on the tank. I striped down naked apart from my collar (I love to wear it when doing dares ), I've been wearing a butt plug all day now, so that stayed in.

I closed my eyes and started edging, but got way too impatient and checked the time after 20 mins. By this point I had edged 7 times, and was getting really horny, but I shut my eyes again and started to edge,
I think I managed to do another 19 edges in half an hour - by the end I had to go so slow to prevent myself cumming - and opened my eyes, 34:28, meaning I completed the dare.
As per my punishment of failing to get to 30 mins the first time, i gave the inside of the toilet bowl a few good licks.

Only just changed back into clothes to send my report, seeing as I am not allowed to cum without permission, this was a really tough dare!

Thank you BannaGirl x
Edit: Just Jazzed up my signature - hope you like

> important links <
Only Daddy can let me touch in my cunny, or allow me cummies!
f ⌂ 22 ⌂ uk ⌂ gmt ⌂ ace/sapio ⌂ 163cm ⌂ 48kg ⌂ 30"/25"/31"

maxblank is offline   Reply With Quote