View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 03:40 AM   #41
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darenoob View Post

Alright, I guess I will get in on this as well...

1. If you could visit anywhere within the US, where would it be? Why?
probably rhode island, because i hear the beaches and houses are beautiful!

2. What's one thing you've always wanted to try but haven't (non-getdare/BDSM related)?
i really want to go zip-lining.. and i want to go snorkeling too, but if i had to choose one i'd pick zip-lining.

3. What's one thing you never want to do again (non-getdare/BDSM related)?
never ever ever ever try cilantro. i might hate cilantro more then i hate spiders, and that's saying a lot.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to try but haven't getdare/BDSM related?
i really want to try a remote control vibe while somewhere public. and now thanks to you i'd also like to give that sybian a go as well

5. What's one thing you never want to do again getdare/BDSM related?
i haven't tried anything that i wouldn't give another shot at yet.. i don't really like clothespins much, but i wouldn't say i would never do it again.

6. Biggest regret?
probably not spending enough time and being closer with my brother before he moved overseas.

7. what situation has brought you to the best orgasm?
having sex on the beach at night while other people were around but couldn't see us. but being forced to use my hitachi for an incredibly long time would be a close second.

8. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you or with you recently?
hmmm i would have to say just listening to the kids i babysit talk to each other.. the things they say are really funny and unexpected so they always catch me off guard

9. Favorite movie?
i have a few.. snatch, perks of being a wallflower, moonrise kingdom, and breakfast at tiffany's

10. Favorite ice cream flavor?
chocolate with brownies!

11. Favorite food?
pad see ew or coconut shrimp

How's that?

thank you bunches evan!
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote