View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 08:54 AM   #1
MisterMasochist

Exclamation Consensual Non-consensual Torture

My girlfriend and I are into very heavy BDSM and various fetish, and in many many ways she is my Mistress. She and I both want the same thing: I am to be regularly, with consensual non-consent, tortured to the point of sobbing, screaming and begging, preferably 4 hours a day as a routine, more if ive been bad. She is also going to force me, a straight man, to suck and fuck many many cocks as possible and to get gangbanged by large large groups of men, 40 or more at a time. We are going to buy all manner of hardware, furniture, implements, and even a couple fucking machines, so we are very open to suggestions for what we can buy. The only limits are feces, permanent damage, burns, bestiality & crossdressing anything else is a go, so ignore the limits in my signature. We are also interested in humiliation and public things, perhaps exposing me to a certain point.

My question is as follows:

What advice or suggestions can you give on how make me suffer as intensely as safely possible? Please give your most brutal and sadistic methods and techniques!

We are interested in long and brutal sessions. please give us your best and most sadistic ideas! thanks!

own: large anal toys, impact toys, chastity belt, bdsm accessories

Kinks: CNC/blackmail, 24/7, TPE, CBT, urethral play (sounding, torture), anal (large objects, marathon usage, torture), forced bi, cum play, cock worship, group play, public, watersports, chemical play, bondage, predicament bondage, heavy impact play, extreme humiliation/degradation/objectification/dehumanization, cuckolding, and others.

Looking for new dynamics!
MisterMasochist is offline   Reply With Quote