getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Rain or Sun?

Do you think owneed isnt behaving?

Ever inserted an Icecube into your asshole? ;p

Favorite food?

Biggest succes in life?
Definitely rain over sun. Rain is just sooo relaxing - it just makes me think and it's soothing hearing the pita patter of the rain. The sun however, all the bugs and flies come out, and I hate that *shudders* If there were no flies/bees/wasps/ants/bugs in the sun then I would love the sun!

Um, no I don't think he is behaving haha. He knows how to push the right buttons, and as Frosty said he is her least behaved sub :L.

Nope, never. I'm not that really into anal stuff - I wouldn't say it was a like nor would I say it was a dislike either. Just in the middle tbh. I have done the usual, inserting fingers etc, but eh that just doesn't really appeal to me.

Where do I start on my fav food?! I don't have one specific food as per say, I am a very fussy eater though. Top 5 would have to be: Pizza, Lasange, Pasta, Chips and a good old sandwhich

This will probably be a typical cliche answer but it has to be getting through uni right now! Back when I was in 2nd year I honestly thought I was going to fail, and tbh I was on track to fail - I didn't go to lectures, barely caught up on what I missed, started studying a few days before exams but I bloody passed.. somehow or another I actually passed! That I would say was the turning point my life and my biggest success to date cause I honestly thought I would fail and resit but quite the opposite
FrozenWolfGirl is offline   Reply With Quote