View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 01:48 PM   #23
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
Have you ever kiss a girl, sexually?

Do you remember the first time you kissed a boy?

First 'tongue' kiss with a boy?

If you had to enter a talent contest this weekend, what would you do?

Would you re-tell the story of your dogs names for those that don't know?
Nope.

Second grade. His name was Marc and I chased him down during a game of kissing tag.

I was working at a fishing camp in Alaska when one of the guys took me out on a four-wheeler. The only way to survive the mosquitoes in summer is to cover yourself in 100% DEET insect repellent. When he kissed me my lips went numb and I had this horrible chemical taste in my mouth. It wasn't worth repeating.

I have no discernible talents so I would probably make a multimedia show. It was have a great soundtrack!

My friend adopted a dog with four puppies from the pound. We went over to select one and I fell in love with the cute fluffy one. He was mostly black except for a white stripe down his forehead. My Mom was visiting at the time and suggested that he looked like Johnny Cash, the Man in Black. There was another puppy that had the same coloring but short hair. If one was Cash the other had to be Tango. (It's a terrible '80s movie with Sylvester Stallone. Look it up). Once they had a cool name like Tango and Cash, I couldn't separate them.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote