View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #22
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead18 View Post
Hello my dear, I just thought I would add a few questions for you.

Describe what you were doing, when you got the kik message "STOP".

What happened and how did you feel?

What has been your most memorable experience to date since being on Getdare?

You often say that I am an evil, cruel man.. what leads you to say these things?

Which one of your limits shall we smash next?

(These are not actually from me, I was just asked to post them due to the site being down and Dark was unable to post them before he went to bed. I made sure to use his favorite color too)
This has happened several times unfortunately so I'll just relate the one I remember most clearly. Dark and I were chatting in the Lounge when he took my hand and led me into private chat. That was very sweet because usually he pulls me away by my virtual hair, which is kind of sweet too. He proceeded to weave a glorious picture of everything he would do with my body. As this was going on, I was cuddled in bed, naked, with a bullet vibe buzzing away on my clit. I was within a fraction of a second from cumming when he ordered me to STOP! I had to yank to bullet away to prevent my orgasm. Mind you, we weren't using any voice or camera technology so I don't know how he timed it so precisely. He said it was Dark powers.

Afterwards we went back into the main chat room and I grumbled loudly. Someone asked why I was miffed when we left holding hands. Dark responded that we weren't holding hands now. I felt cheated that I was denied the orgasm without warning and left very on edge. However, I was also impressed that Dark had built a connection with me so he could control me so thoroughly.

My most memorable experience was shortly after Dark and I decided to try me being his submissive. I didn't want or need the blackmail aspect but he wanted me to trust him from the very beginning. He asked for access to Teamviewer on my computer and - after much discussion - I agreed. He gave me permission to move files off the desktop and I was feeling fairly confident that I had sanitized most of the personal information. The first few minutes weren't too scary as he looked around. I watched in fascinated horror as he went to photographs, opened a folder I had used for my parents 50th wedding anniversary, and pulled up pictures of me. I had never thought anything about the fact that they were labeled with family names until then. He got quiet and I knew he was looking me up on the internet and it only took a few seconds before he knew where I worked, lived, and other biographical information. Trust is earned, and I have complete trust in Dark.

Dark is all about pushing boundaries so I am often and thoroughly outside my comfort zone. I thought really hard about my limits when I created my original signature but they don't apply with Dark. If he asks me to do something, I do it because I want to please him. He takes wonderful care of me but also enjoys tormenting me on occasion. That is then when I call him evil and cruel. It's always said with affection but true at the time.

I've looked at my old limits several times and feel like I should start over. These are the limits for other people although some are starting to get pretty weak. I guess if I had to pick one it would be body writing. I have a feeling with Dark it would be a different type of experience.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote