Thread: Fiction: Foot Fetish Slave
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:05 PM   #7
Fox85

Default Next Part

Passing slowly that hour felt like days, I was in so much pain it was unreal, every movement I made sent surges through my body. I screamed in pain through the gag, which came out like a muffled squeak and hardly loud enough to wake a sleeping bird. Jessica had left me hanging in the cage, waiting for my branding to cool off, I must of dozed off because the next thing I realised was I being splashed with cold water in my face. Jessica told me to wake up, the next thing was a jet of water hitting me all over my body, was so cold I shivered a bit, I was told to wash myself as the jet continued. I tried my best to clean with what little I had available to me, the water was just plain cold, and I was using my hands to clean my body carefully avoiding the most sensitive part which was the soles of my feet at that point.

That didn't last long though, the water stopped and the cage lowered, out of the cage I was dragged, I was on my knees unable to stand on my feet at all. Jessica was in front of me, she had put on the last outfit I had made her wear, she was barefoot, with a pair of blue leggings and blue top. She reminded me of what I last said to her, she told me that I have a chance, she is leaving the door open for 30 minutes, I could escape if I so wished. Saying to me that she was giving me the option she never had, which in fairness I didn't give her, I realise now I should of done. I did try with all honesty to escape, my feet hurt so much I was dragging them along the floor, however the time was up and I had only reached half way across the room.

Jessica came back in shaking her head, she said I had my chance, the door was right there, she knew I wasn't going to make it, the smile on her face said that to me. I knew if only I could of got through the pain I would of been free, or would I, will never know now. Jessica came closer, promised me that I will regret doing what I did to her, I would never be allowed anything on my feet again. I had that sinking feeling in my stomach, I said I was sorry for what happened, I would make it up to her, she turned and said yes you will. I was then dragged from my position, I assume by Jason, to what appeared to be a table, but the table had four holes in it, which oddly were in the centre of the table, I soon figured out why. My hands and feet ended up positioned in the holes and locked in place, the table then lifted of the ground at a 90 degree angle, bum was now sitting on the floor. My hands and feet were facing Jessica, she admired her handy work with the branding, holding my feet by my toes she lick each one in turn. She told me her plan for the rest of the evening was to make sure I was punished and tomorrow the training will really start, she moved a altered treadmill towards me, this one was upright instead of flat and it had feathers all the way around the belt. It was placed close to my feet and hands, was turned on slowly to show what it was going to do, it started tickling intensely, Jessica informed me that I would endure this torture for a couple of hours, she turned it slightly faster and I just could not contain myself, I started laughing all over the place, trying to brake out of my bindings with no success. Jessica left with a big grin on her face, I hoped this torture was going to stop soon, I wasn't sure how much I could take.

I must of went unconscious, I woke up in a hall way, which was brightly lit and my eyes were still adjusting. I had been put in clothes which was a t-shirt, jeans and underwear, however I was still barefoot with a spread bar holding my ankles slightly apart, the branding on the soles of my feet had become pain free. My wrists had been secured above my head, I couldn't break out of the rope bindings, and my hands hurt from supporting my weight for a period of time. As my eye sight became clearer I could see stuff on the floor along this hallway, it was split into three sections, each section was filled left to right and spread over a good 8 to 10 feet. The first section looked like Lego bricks, the second looked like pins, the third I could only just see, the steam coming off it suggested something hot. I was obviously supposed to walk down this hallway, at this point I had no intention of walking down it I was perfectly happy here, unfortunately for me I think Jessica had other plans. I heard a motor start up, then the chains holding my roped wrists up started to move along the hallway, as it pulled me forward I walked with difficulty with the bar keeping my ankles apart. Heading towards the Lego, I soon realised why the bar was on my ankles it was not only keeping my feet apart it was prevent me from lifting my feet to far off the ground, as there was another chain running through the bar like a track to follow. This stopped me from also pushing my feet to the sides of the wall, to avoid walking across the upcoming sections, I thought to myself this is going to be massively painful. Jessica was sitting in a separate location watch on cameras all the way along the hall and was in control of the speed I was moving, Becca was next to her watching to. Jessica turned a dial, she could see me move closer at a faster speed, then just as I got to the starting point of the first section she slowed it down again, told Becca, "this is where the fun begins" laughing.