Thread: Fiction: Thirty Days with You
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #27
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Day 2, Part 1

Day 2:

Waking up in your bed, with the light streaming through the windows was one of the best feelings. I lazily opened my eyes as I slowly came into reality. I felt your hand draped over my hip. It was only there because neither of us had moved too much in the night, but it still felt like a sign of possession, like I was yours. It confused me how much I needed that feeling, how much I needed to submit, how much I needed to be owned. It was something that I had always struggled with, ever since entering the BDSM community and discovering my submissive side. I knew I wanted to be dominated, to be controlled, but I didn’t know why. I still don’t know why. For so long I would jump back and forth, in and out of the BDSM community, in and out of my submissive nature. I fought it for a while, thinking it was unnatural, or “weird”. I couldn’t understand. I still don’t understand why the act of pleasing someone else, the act of sacrificing my own pleasure for someone else’s is something I crave, something I need, so desperately. I don’t know if I will ever understand. All I know is that if there is anyone who can help me figure it out, it is you.

Caught up in my thinking, I didn’t notice you shift slightly, your hand moving from my hip. Before I could realize what was going on I felt your hand cover my mouth. I let out a small scream, startled that you were suddenly awake.
I felt your breath on my neck, giving my goosebumps each time you exhaled. I was tense, waiting for what was about to happen.

“Sweetie, relax,” you whispered into my ear.

I tried, as best I could, to take the simple advice. I let my tense muscles relax, melting into your body that was pressed up against my back now. I felt the warmth radiating between us. I could feel your hard cock pressed against my ass and my mind started wandering, thinking of all the things I would love for you to do with it.

The sharp twist of one of my nipples brought me back to reality.

“Slut, did you hear my question?”

“No, sir, I am so sorry… I was.. uhh.. daydreaming.”

“Well, I had asked if you wanted to do something to earn your one chance at cumming today… but since it seems as though you would rather daydream than listen to your master, I don’t think you deserve it.”

“Sir, I am so sorry. It is early and I was… distracted. Please, let me make it up to you. I really really would love..”

“Stop. All I am hearing is excuses. There are no excuses. I think that you need something in that mouth of your to keep you quiet for a while. I’m not particularly liking what you have been saying this morning.”

“Yes sir,” I said in defeat. I thought I knew what was coming. I was prepared for your cock in my mouth. You did, after all, say I needed something to keep me quiet, and what better way?

To say the least, I was surprised when, instead, I felt you pushing a ball gag into my mouth. You secured the gag around my head. The ball had my mouth open wide, I could tell that my jaw would be sore in no time.

“Now, sweetie, as much as I would really love to fuck that dripping pussy of yours…” You paused, running a finger up and down my slit as if to prove how truly wet I was, “but instead, I think it is time we have some fun with one of your favorite toys. Get up, off the bed, and bend over it with your ass stuck out like a good little girl”.

I scrambled to get into position as fast as I could, not wanting to disappoint you. I was acutely aware of the gag in my mouth and the difficulty it was causing in swallowing. Once I was in position with my ass out waiting, you started tracing small circles on each cheek, sending shivers up my spine and causing goosebumps to appear in the trails of your fingertips. With no warning at all, besides the sudden absence of your fingers, I felt the painful sting of your palm spanking my ass. I yelped, which sounded like a muffled whimper at best through the gag, and lurched forward a bit.

“Now sweetie, I will warm you up with my hand, then we will move on to your favorite… your leather flogger.”

I couldn’t help myself, I was extremely excited at the thought, and my body made this quite clear to me when I felt the slightest trickle of wetness slide down my inner thigh.

“Normally, pet, you would be thanking me for each spank. But, as early as it is in the day, you already managed to lose your right to speak.”

The words hurt. I didn’t want to do anything to disappoint you and I was ashamed that I hadn’t listened this morning and had talked back. I wanted to be able to thank you; I wanted to show my gratitude as best I could and I had lost that chance. I would have to do better.

I was slightly lost in my thoughts… daydreaming again… when the first swat stung my ass. The whimper was quieter and shorter this time, and I didn’t flinch as much. I was ready.

It wasn’t terrible at first, I could tell that you weren’t hitting me as hard as you could, but as the time wore on and we passed twenty, then thirty, my ass was screaming and I am sure it was a beautiful shade of red. I hadn’t let out any more whimpers, putting all my effort into taking the spanking like a good little girl.

After what seemed like ages, and I am sure over 50 hard spanks, there was a pause. The next hit that I was expecting didn’t come. Instead, I felt many small leather tips caress my ass moments later. You had picked up my flogger. It was a simple one, and really not too extreme (I am sure I will experience much worse before the end of the summer) but it is what had keyed me in to my masochistic side, into my love for pain. And for that, it was one of my favorite toys.

Instead of swatting my ass, like I was prepared for you leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Spread your legs wide, stay bent over.”

I followed your instructions, spreading my feet wide until my hips were level with the edge of the bed, staying bent over it. I felt your hand on my soaked pussy and got excited. You plunged two fingers in deep, in and out a couple of times, and gone again far too quickly. Using your other hand you undid the ball gag and helped me get it out of my mouth. I hadn’t realized til it was gone how sore my jaw had become. You placed your two fingers in my mouth, commanding me to suck them clean.

“Taste that, pet? You’re dripping wet from these spankings. You really are becoming quite the painslut, aren’t you?”

With your fingers still in my mouth I looked up at you and nodded my agreement. When you were satisfied with the job I had done cleaning your fingers you picked up the whip once more.

“This time, you WILL say thank you for every single lash. There will be 40. If you forget to say thank you, we will start over. Ready?”

“Yes sir.”

Bracing myself to get lashed with the whip I prepared myself. I was the only one who had ever used it. No one else ever had. And I knew it would be much much harder than anything I could administer myself. Ready, waiting, I bit my lip. What I was not ready for was the sharp pain I felt on my inner thigh. I screamed. I had expected you to lash my ass, not the tender skin so close to my pussy.

“Forgetting something, slut? I guess we will start over.”

I shook my head, ashamed that I had forgotten your one simple rule.
The second, or I suppose first, lash came in the exact same spot as the one before.

“Thank you Sir.”

You switched back and forth between my left and right thigh, hitting dangerously close to my wet pussy every time. Not once, through the next 39, did I forget to say thank you.

There were slight tears stinging my eyes by the end and a small scream came before every thank you, and the fortieth thank you was full of gratitude, so happy for the experience to be over for now. But I couldn’t deny the juices dripping down my thighs, which had only made the flogging more painful. I was dripping and desperate. I wanted so badly for you to fuck me.

“Good girl. Very good girl,” you praised. I smiled a genuine smile. Those were really my two favorite words. The satisfaction of pleasing you took my mind away from the stinging for a while.

As I stood there, bent over, waiting for your next instructions, I felt your finger line up with my pussy, expecting you to push in, I was so eager.
Instead, you removed them and said, “I think it is time for breakfast, sweetie.” You smirked a bit, knowing that I was desperate. You were having fun teasing me.

You started walking out of the room, heading to the kitchen, motioning for me to follow. Of course I did, on all fours, crawling after you, red ass and welted thighs on display.

Please leave comments, hope you're enjoying the story (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote