View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 08:13 AM   #16
01hornycouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewpot View Post
cum on her face and have her go through her day in public with the cum still all over her face
On our first full day of vacation, Ms Horny decided it was time to complete one of the dares she was really looking forward to. Shortly after showering together, she shoved me to the bed, and told me that she wanted to please me. So we spent the next 45 minutes with her giving me an amazing blow job. She pulled out all the stops... deep throating me repeatedly, licking me like an ice cream cone, everything you can imagine... Once she decided it was time for me to finish, she wrapped those hot lips around the head of my cock and her hand around my shaft and started a rhythmic march towards release. My moans of extract made it clear that I was close... without slowing down or missing a beat, she continued to work me as the first stream hit the back of her hungry mouth. Still pumping me, she aimed my cock at her lovely face, and each spurt covered a different part with my liquid essence. Once I had finished, she once again wrapped her lips around my still rigid shaft, and drank down the last few drops before removing her mouth with a "pop". Just as we were dared, she left my cum there all day and all evening. It was a particularly interesting day for her to decide to complete this dare, because that night, we had a very formal awards dinner to attend... and she went, dressed in her fancy dress, and my cum on her face. I think it really turned her on being around my co-workers, and knowing that she still had the remnants of my seed smeared on her face.

Thank you Stewpot for the dare. More reports to follow…
01hornycouple is offline   Reply With Quote