Thread: Fiction: Foot Fetish Slave
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #5
Fox85

Default Next Part

@SlaveBoy31 no this is fictional but some of this did actually happen to me.

Jason: Well Jox’s get on with it? , we have loads planned for you today and this is only the first step.

Reluctantly I moved toward the foot rest, Becca’s eyes looking at me as I moved towards them and wriggled her toes as a tease. I didn’t know what they were expecting me to do, I got onto my knees then Jason suddenly moved away, Becca continued to look at me expectantly as if I was supposed to be doing something. I just sat there looking at her feet thinking about how good they looked, perfect soles, looking smooth and smelling great. I moved forward leaning towards her feet; I was so close now my lips just about a hair away from kissing those beautiful soles.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as if something scratched me, then the room started to spin and I collapsed into a heap on the floor. I was still conscious though, fully aware of what was going on around me, I felt my trousers come off; t-shirt was next and then my underwear. I was completely naked, still totally unaware as to why I could no longer move or what was happening to me. I was dragged then from the living room, out into the garden, placed (more like dropped) into a wheel barrow, transported across the lawn towards a separate and secluded building. Lying in the barrow was not comfortable, with little I could do about it I had to wait to see what would happen next. I heard a voice I recognised, it couldn’t be her though, I hadn’t seen her in months and why would she even be here. I put the thought out of my head straight away, continuing to focus on what was going to happen next. Lying naked in this barrow was not the most appealing position I had ever been in, what was Jason and Becca’s plan??

I was lifted out of the barrow, taken inside, I worked out then what I had been waiting for them to complete. My hands were placed into straps and securely fasten, and then my ankles were place into a spread bar and locked into place. Next I felt a tug at my wrists then they were sudden being lifted up in the air, the rest of my body soon followed until I was upright hang by my wrists my feet barely on the floor. Still lacking any sort of movement I just hung there, it was a while later I started regain any sense in my body to make an assessment of my situation. Sitting in front of me was Becca, she was no longer barefoot, was sitting casual drinking tea in front of me smiling. I wriggled a little to check if there was any chance of escape. Then to only look over to see Jason was kneeing next to Becca, he had a collar around his neck, look a lot like a shock collar.

Becca: I wouldn’t bother if I was you, you’re going nowhere fast. You really didn’t know did you?? How fortunate for me, when Jason told me what you had suggested, I couldn’t pass the opportunity up. I was going to get you this weekend any way, but you made it just too easy.

Jox: What do you mean? I was setup? Jason is what your little pet now?

Becca: That’s been a long-time, don’t worry you will soon learn, and once I’ve trained you, you too will be a good pet. Not mine of course, I’ve got Jason, you belong to another.

Jox: Who? (No it can’t be her)

Becca: What are you afraid of?? You’re currently hanging naked in my hall way as a decoration, what could possibly be worst for you right now.

She was right, the last thing on my mind was really about who was going to claim me as a pet. That nagging feeling of that voice came back into my head, there had to be someone else here, even if Jason was doing as he was told to there was no way Becca and him manage to carry me on their own. What could I do about it hanging here looking sorry for myself, I tried again to move, failed to even make myself swing. My toes were touching the cold wooden flooring, the bar stopping me from moving my feet together. My wrists were starting to hurt carrying my entire body weight on them was taking its toll, so I had to push up with my toes which in turn started to hurt them. Stuck between a rock and a hard place I just kept shifting from one to the other so they both hurt equally by the end. Becca continued to just drink tea, watching me struggle, sending Jason out for a refill every so often. Her last bit of teasing was the worst; she took her socks off and rubbed her sole over my naked body. I was let down and untied once her aim was achieved, I was horny, tired, worn out and completely numb, I guess she had only one dose of the drug or she was using it sparingly, either way I felt as if I had been given another dose. Jason let me down, and then he pulled my limp body into another room. This room was different, dark lighting, red bulbs lighting different corners, equipment that could make it a very unpleasant experience if used on you. Placed into a cage, door shut and locked, my feet pulled out and my two big toes cuff together with toe cuff’s which I never knew even existed. Rope was applied to the cuffs and tied to an imbedded floor ring; the cage was then lifted pulling my toes down and my body up. It stopped once my toes were pointing downwards; I couldn’t move them back up flat and was pulling hard on my toes.

Becca: get some rest Jox’s, your need it; someone will be having loads of fun with you in an hour or two.

Jessica: Bet you never thought you would see me again.

I opened my eyes enough to realise, I hadn’t been hearing things, and it was really her. Jessica was that one person that knew my secret; everything started to make sense and also made me even more nervous now. She had planned this, she had wanted to get me back for a long time, and I would not get away from this lightly....