View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #90
WedgieBoy13

Pee into an ice tray or something like that and freeze it. make sure there is a LOT of pee. Then, when it's all frozen stick a few cubes up your butt and blend the rest into a pee slushy. Now you have to get in a hanging wedgie with access to your slush (if not possible then do chair wedgie instead). You are to stay that way until you finish your slushy. Go ahead and gulp it all down and get brain freeze. But I bet your gonna have to sip pretty slow.

Btw I read your limit and it seemed like you were just referring to the shit not pee. Sorry if that isn't the case.

For mine I'm not too flexible (had to adjust my last one a bit) but I would love it to be disgusting and last a while. Again all three categories would be awesome but whatever floats the posters boat lol
me & a relative have been playing truth/dare since we were kids and still enjoy it innocently. when they aren't in it I get off on of similar things, but that is different.
WedgieBoy13 is offline   Reply With Quote