Thread: Fiction: Foot Fetish Slave
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
Fox85

Default Foot Fetish Slave

The simple pleasures in life can sometimes be the most dangerous ones to have. I found this out the hard way, it starts off as a bit of harmless banter and next thing you know your thrown head first into a world where you've lost control. At first it seemed like a game, then do we ever truly know the person sitting next to us. Of this I can be sure now, but back then, I was a person that had no idea what was going to happen. My name is Jox, and this is my story of how I became a Foot Fetish Slave.

I have always had a foot fetish, love looking at people's feet or looking at there shoes and wondering what their feet look like bare. I thought for a long time it was a strange thing to feel, then I read a few forums online and it's not so uncommon as I had first believed. In fact there was tonnes of different material on the subject, even research into what makes people have fetishes like this one. As I got older the fetish became stronger, the odd thing about it all was I hated my own feet, as such I would never go barefoot myself. I hated the idea, to the point I wore socks in bed and would only take them off to shower then straight back on afterwards. This was to become my downfall as you will see later, Jason my best friend and his girlfriend Becca were the ones to set the trap.

I had known Jason for a long time, as friends we knew each other well but I kept my fetish a secret for obvious reasons. Being silently older I did use to take great pleasure in taking the piss out of him, until I did a really stupid thing over the phone.

Jox: Hey mate how ya doing?
Jason: Good mate and you?
Jox: yeah really good thanks, look I want to ask you something?
Jason: sure thing what's up?
Jox: you know I'm always picking on ya just for a laugh, well I thought it was about time I let you get your own back.
Jason: REALLY??? Why would you do a thing like that then?
Jox: I feel a little guilty, only a little mind, and as I'm over yours this evening I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to allow this to happen.
Jason: well if your sure, then great I will come up with something for you to do. Becca will be around you don't mind do you?
Jox: Na as long as you don't go making me strip in front of her
Jason: She'll be around somewhere, I'll try to avoid it...
Jox: OK then, see ya then.
Jason: defiantly see ya soon.

Plans were all set, had no idea what he was going to plan, I was game for anything, until I found out he had already decided to target my weakness. I walked up to his door and he invited me inside as he did on every other occasion I had been round only this time he stopped me before we went in any further.

Jason: I have decided your first thing to do, take your shoes and socks off...
Fox85 is offline   Reply With Quote