View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:04 PM   #710
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
Dear people of the Castle!

All hail your long lost king !!!

I thought I should let you know I am considering to restart this empire and try to let it regain its old glory I am not sure yet if I will do this in the current lands(thread) or decide to find a new piece of land but like I said I am not sure if I will do it at all yet it depends if I do have the time for it and if I think I would enjoy a second round

But if I decide to do it I will make some changes to the way things where running back then. I am not sure to what yet or to which extend and if any of you have any ideas on the subject I encourage you to pm me about it. The idea of the changes is not to change its identity or purpose but just how it works out because my believe is that it stopped the last time because certain things happened which caused that not everyone was having fun so there should be a good control on those kind of things and I might even be considering some sort of council which would have to vote for changes etc. and decide what happens when there are problems

If I do decide I don’t have enough time to join in on the fun I might still restart it for others to enjoy it.

Greetings King Groen
Greeting my king, the castle awaits your return. We will await your message to the kingdom.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote