View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:57 PM   #1
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

Default GetDare Gameshow 2.0 (REMADE FROM ORIGINAL)

View Here for original Gameshow Thread
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=156307

Audience List Blog can be found in the link below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70180

Mini Games Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70181

Contestants Tasks for what they Owe
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70192

All Blogs will be kept Updated.

Rules of the show.

Players are considered in one of two categories: Audience Members, and Contestants

Everyone who posts in the thread is automatically considered to be an Audience member. Audience members may be selected to do tasks as a result of games played by Contestants. Tasks that Audience members might receive include (but is not limited to): short term denial (up to 7 days), cold showers, underwear control, corner time (up to 30 minutes), private humiliation (other than the people here knowing), becoming a Naked Audience member and more.

When a call is made, players can start volunteering to be Contestants. Contestants are usually playing for the right to assign a task (as determined by the host, i.e. me!), and run the risk of being assigned a more difficult task if they lose. Please do not sign up for a game before then you will not be put into the game automatically, if you ask before hand. You will need to apply for the game when its called for. If there are not enough players for a game within 30 minutes. Game will be postponed.

Besides the main games there are currently two mini games that players can volunteer for at any time.

The first is the Naked Free Throw game:
1. You have to put on a strip show (tell us what you look like and what you are taking off).
2. You have to commit to 2 hours being nude.
3. Post the phrase "Naked and ready to shoot" (include it with the strip show post is fine)
4. Wait for the results!

If your shot makes it, you get to choose one Audience member to be in sexual denial for 48 hours.

The second game is Chastity Dunk Tank:
For this game, the player (who does not need to get naked this time) posts "Chastity Dunk Tank" in the thread, with a number from 1 to 30. That will be the number of days you must remain chaste. If you are already doing so for some other reason, then I have to consider you ineligible for this until you are finished with that. But the more days you pick, the higher your chances.

If you make the shot, you get to pick one Audience member who must take a 3 minute cold shower...fully clothed! (shoes optional). That person must get totally soaked, and report what they wore to the thread.

All players are asked to monitor the thread, and be ready to respond if they have been chosen for a task; I will do my best though to inform players by PM.

After any game, all Contestants revert back to being Audience members until the next time they play.

If any Audience member wishes to be removed from consideration, please let me know. I will keep track of all audience members when they post here in a blog post on MY blog on this site.

-----------------------
-----------------------

Please read audience members limits before choosing them for a task.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY LIMITS POSTED ALL WE CAN DO IS ASSUME YOU HAVE NONE, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LIST THEM IN YOUR SIGNATURE SO THEY ARE ON ALL POSTS NOT JUST ONE POST.

Strip shows: When you are asked to perform a strip show, post in the thread what you look like, and what you are wearing (and then taking off).

Please make your descriptions as complete and detailed as possible. It helps everyone in visualizing what would be happening on stage.

Will make more edits as needed.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

lilsissy and Crazierthenyou are my sister slaves to shadew21

Last edited by Slave Leia; 03-21-2014 at 12:19 AM.
Slave Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave Leia for this post: