View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #50
bridgetluna

Default Level 3 and 7

To start off, I'd like to say I'm really busy and don't have much time because of my work load. However, sometimes when I go out, I like to wear multiple layers. I've been wearing multiple layers for a few years and have experienced going out wearing a couple of layers without being caught.

So I decided to why not try this while I go out, I changed a few aspects of the levels. As I don't walk to university, I decided that I'll turn my wireless bullet on every time I walk around, including walking to and from the bus stop.

My day began normally with my alarm clock, I brushed my teeth and had a morning shower. I had everything planned out the night before so my morning was pretty quick. I came out and started to get dressed, I put on my bra, 2 pairs of underwear, I also put my bullet inside of me, stocking, a one piece swimsuit instead of the bodysuit, tights, leotard, tight jeans cut off, skinny jeans, high waisted skinny jeans then a denim jumpsuit. Before I put on my jumpsuit, I padlocked the button on the high waisted jeans and left the key in my bedroom.

I then quickly ate a little breakfast, packed my books and put on my leather boots, I tucked both skinny jeans inside the boots. I then left the front door, I took out the remote for the bullet and turned it on low level. I began walking towards the bus stop, it wasn't easy nor hard, but it was just on the right level such that it wasn't obvious. I got to the bus station without any hassle, it took around 15 minutes to walk there and I waited another 10 minutes for the bus. I was a little fidgety by this time and became more uneasy when there was no more seats since it was the morning and I didn't get on at the very first stop. So I had to stand for around 40 minutes with my bullet vibrating away inside of me. During that time, I came only once and I tried to hide it as best as possible. I was looking at the music on the phone when it happened, trying not to be obvious when I squeezed my legs together. Anyway, I made it to my stop and got off, I began walking towards my university. I managed to get there just before the lecturer came in, normally I'd be there but the bullet made it hard to walk. I turned off the vibrator for the lecture so I can concentrate.

Nothing really happened during the day that needs to be said, its just like a normal school day, classes, friends and yea. I was quite nervous with my friends even though I've worn layers before, but luckily they didn't suspect anything :P

So during lunch, I bought a large bowl of soup noodles, finished it all and drank all the soup. I also bought a cup of coffee as I was walking to my last lecture of the day. I was a little desperate already, but I kept drinking. I finished the coffee early in the lecture, threw it out at the end when I was leaving. I turned the bullet on before I began walking to the bus stop, I was quite bloated and desperate as it teased me. As I arrived at the station, I saw the bus and quickly sprinted. I almost lost it there, running while it was vibrating was a real challenge, especially as I was full. Luckily this time I got to sit down in the bus, but I still was really fidgety. Crossing and uncrossing my legs, I came quite early in the ride. The bus was quite full so a woman was sitting next to me, I also had to hide my orgasm. By the time it was my stop, I was super desperate and walked really slowly.

Luckily, my bladder muscles were still holding up and I managed to make it home without a problem. I only felt a large wet spot on my underwear as I did come again when I was walking. I quickly unlocked the door and rushed towards the toilet. But, I had second thought and decided to hold longer with the vibrating bullet. It felt really good and I wanted to see how much longer I can hold. While I was standing and crossing my legs in the bathroom, I check the time and it's been around 2 hours since I drank. I squirmed in my layers, putting my hands in my crotch and pull up.

I choose to wet through the layers, so I kept on going. I changed the vibration setting onto the highest and as soon as I did my legs buckled. I quickly hopped into the bathtub with my boots were still on. I held as long as possible before I came, which in turn lead my bladder muscles to relax. At that moment, my bladder exploded like a waterfall. Fully soaking everything in its path. The warmth quickly travelled through all the layers and flooding all my jeans. My legs buckled once again and I total lost it and fell down on the bathtub. Everything was soaking wet. My boots were filled, my pants were totally wet and at that moment I relaxed everything. After calming down, I quickly turned off my bullet and examined the wetness that I had.

I got out of the bathtub, took off my boots and emptied the boots since it was filled up. I put down my boots and then went upstairs still in my wet clothing, got the key from my room and went back down. I unzipped my jumpsuit and peeled it off. I unlocked the high waisted pants and unbuttoned them, I also unbuttoned and unzipped the skinny jeans under and peeled them off at the same time. I took off the jeans cut off, leotard, tights, swimsuit, stocking, my undergarment and bullet. I then had a nice warm shower :P did the laundry straight after. Truly an awesome day lol

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bridgetluna for this post: