View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 06:10 AM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticsToEden View Post
What's your favourite spanking implement?

Describe a fantasy you would like 1Pupil to fulfil? ;D
1_ The flogger. It creates a tingly sensation, a good tingly sensation. It used to be the paddle, until 1Pupil realized one side was much harder than the other and started using the harder side consistently. The flogger is great because it reaches more places all at the same time. Well, unless it hits my sides; that hurts like a bitch and not in a good way.

2_ I'm going to regret this when he sees this, as my fantasies are all the sort where I would both love and hate it at the same time. We were actually talking about something similar last night and it got me to thinking of a new fantasy, which would be to be going about our days as usual, only whenever he needed to pee instead of using the bathroom he would use me. He would come to me when I wasn't expecting it and physically force me onto my knees either by pushing me downwards or by controlling my head and hair and he would piss directly into my mouth. I'd have to drink it all and I wouldn't be allowed to miss any, if I missed any I would have to clean it with my hair or lick it up with my tongue, and I'd be punished harshly for missing it in the first place. If we had to go out in public at any time we'd find a secluded/mildly populated area and he would still use me as his urinal. I wouldn't be allowed to clean myself up at any point throughout the day (Which would also mean I would try harder to get it in my mouth every time as I'd hate having to walk around soaked in piss.) Every time he pissed into my mouth he would verbally abuse and humiliate me, and remind me I'm just there as his urinal. This would last from waking up until going to sleep (perhaps even longer and for a number of consecutive days) and before sleeping he would restrain me on the floor before pissing all over me again, face, hair, body, mouth, everywhere. I wouldn't be allowed to change or clean up in any way and would have to sleep that way. If I complained at any time throughout the course of the day he would have me wet myself also and not allow me to change or clean until the following day.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote