Thread: Scat gourmet
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 12:02 PM   #17
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default 3 more

I love baked pasta and baked rice. These could be prepared in the normal means and the minced meat could be replaced with poop

I also enjoy eating pizza, however someone has already suggested poop as a pizza topping.

I find that mashed potatoes are rather versatile. What I would propose is to boil and mash the potatoes in the normal way, add some cheese to the mixture and if necessary add a little flower so that the potato mash will not be too runny. Form the potatoes into balls and push a finger half way into the ball to create a well. Grab a ball of poop and insert it into the well in the potato ball and close the well with more mashed potatoes. The potato balls are then dipped into raw beaten eggs and covered in bread crumbs. The potato balls are then either baked till golden brown or deep fried.

Another favourite of mine are pies and here again all mince meat in any pie recipe could be replaced with poop

This anonymous user is a veritable wealth of creativity, I will accept private messages anonymously from all users, and continue to post them on this cookbook thread. Happy eating!

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toilet4use for this post: