View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 07:56 AM   #45
findinabc

I think you should add a limit per post.

It gives girls more incentive to post more often. Besides, I'm sure girls would love to deny you guys. Do you really think we only want the tease stage?

If you guys were better at reporting, more girls will probably join in. It keeps the thread alive and interesting rather than just a bunch of guys who have X number of edges to do.

Like really, who wants to read about "I have 300 edges to go but so and so added 300 more and so and so added 20 and now I have 620. kthxbye".

here'sglenn has a good idea, though I'm going to go and extend it. What you should do is give proposals.. "I'll do <insert dare here> and report on this thread if you'll allow me to lower my edge count by 20". Then wait and see if a girl says yes.

If you want to make it harder see if you can satisfy 3 girls with your report and give you the promised reward. Or maybe have it half half. Half(10 in this example) for doing the dare and posting the report and the other half you get if 3 girls are satisfied with your report.

But really, reading about your edge count just isn't interesting. You might as well just add it to your sig.
findinabc is offline   Reply With Quote