View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 05:53 AM   #42
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Wow! Ok, I know I am being redundant, but I also know how haggard the girls can become on this site being bombarded by requests, so again a thousand thank yous to all of the women getting this thread off to such a great start.

And to all of the guys who have jumped into the maelstrom, thanks and good luck. I think we are going to need it.

Taking into account the edges I have completed and adding all the new one since my last posting I "only" have 735 to go. Ha Ha. I am not sure how this is going to work out, but I sure as heck am going to give it my best shot.

I know yesterday I had to quit, because I got the closest to cumming, without cumming, than I have ever been in my life. So the cumming without "earning" it, question was a good one.

Thanks again to all and hopefully we will continue to keep this thread alive and well for a good long while (I will need it to be, if it is going to be here when I finally complete all my edges!)

Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote