Thread: Dare: Cumulative Hot Potato
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:28 AM   #204
JoLucyHole

Location: Usually in an hotel room somewhere around the world

[Out of the game]
I apologize with everybody for the late report. I was just waiting the right moment to be on my own and complete the dare. Here is my report:
1) next time you orgasm cum directly in your mouth
2) and then swallow
3) with something inserted in your ass
4) while connected in webcam on omegle

Since I had "showing face" as a limit i decided to hide my face with a mask and crossdress (to enforce humiliation as well). So i put on a black minidress (without panties), thigh high black socks, my blonde wig, makeup and high heels.
I then inserted the large buttplug in my ass using lots of lube... (ouch)
Then i set up the webcam pointing my side to show both the front side and the back side at the same time.
I layed on the floor lifting the legs and back against the wall and then rolled them over my head with my cock pointing at my mouth.
I turned on the camera connecting to omegle leaving the pc screen on my side beside the camera to see who was watching me and began to jerk off.
While jerking most of the people were males (or black screens) disconnecting immediately after seeing me. A couple of guys laughed at me before changing. Another one began to jerk off but he disconnected after a couple of minutes. I saw another guy taking a pic with his phone. Suddenly a group of girls appeared and i heard them laughing at me and calling me "loser". I felt so humiliated and excited that i came immediately in my mouth swallowing my cum. I heard them laugh louder and i disconnected blushing and feeling so humiliated.

I am deeply sorry for the late report and i will accept punishments for my behaviour.
Outfits

44/Sissy/Extremely Submissive
Kik: jolucyhole

Lovense remote (Hush and Nora) ID: jolucy
The avatar and profile pic are myself

PM Dares
JoLucyHole is offline   Reply With Quote