Old 01-16-2014, 09:32 PM   #36
hanakolevque
Baby Member

this was a so good!
here are my dice rolls:

6 - Naked with a pillowcase over your head
3 - Write "I will do as I am told." 10 times on a sheet of paper
5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips
6 - Coat two fingers in lube and slowly insert it into yourself, then spread your fingers as wide as you can and withdraw them. Repeat this three times.
4 - Use two fingers roughly for 3 minutes.
1 - Study it for one minute. Look at every contour and curve. Imagine how stretched your anus is going to be when it is used on you.
2 - Slowly insert it an inch, twist it 180 degrees, then remove it. Repeat this 30 times.
1 - Thrust the dildo half way in, and almost all of the way out. 3 minutes at 40 bpm
5 - All of the way in, half way out, 69 bpm, 3 minutes
1 - Insert 1 ice cube until it melts
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
2 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank each nipple for one minute. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.
5 - Slowly, ever so slowly pleasure yourself for five minutes. Do not orgasm.
2 - Halfway. Twist at 126 bpm, two minutes.
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes.
5 - Coat your cock or vulva with toothpaste, insert the dildo completely and stand in the corner for two minutes. Clean it off afterward.
2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 80 bpm, 4 minutes
5 - Coat the dildo in toothpaste and insert it completely. Bring yourself to orgasm.

this became very intense. If I should redo it I should probebly have someone else rolling for me. but this was one of the best anal experiences I have ever had.
hanakolevque is offline   Reply With Quote