Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #300
daredaredare

Next piece! Its extremely short, but its one of those pieces that simply moves the plot along to the next part.

~~~~

Marie smiled at the sight of Michelle sucking John's dick. She didn't even stop when Marie walked in. This was good. Michelle seemed well trained. It was time to test it though.

"stop Michelle. I am your real master, John just trained you. Its time to see how well trained you, as you already know."

Michelle stopped. She was exhausted, and was happy to stop finally, but knew nothing would give her more pleasure then serving so she was eagerly awaiting her next task.

"Now John, go upstairs and get dressed, In fifteen minutes, come downstairs and be prepared to leave for the night, I am dismissing you. But make sure you wait fifteen minutes."

John went upstairs to his room and found his normal clothes and put them on. Then, with time to kill, he didn't know what to do. He looked around the room for something. Then it hit him. He quickly went to the computer, and found where all the pictures were kept. Signing onto his email, he emailed himself pictures of Jamie and him, along with a few pictures that he found with his master. He started to wish he uploaded all the pictures of Michelle so he could have some of her. But what was done was done. He looked at the clock. Two minutes left. He contemplated touching himself, but realized he only had two minutes, and his dick was just sucked for over an hour. He could still feel it, the feeling was simply incredible, so he just sat and thought about the day. The two minutes passed almost instantly. He went downstairs.

Marie was sitting on the couch, Michelle was nowhere in sight. Marie turned when she saw him coming down the stairs.

"On your knees in front of me slave."

John obeyed.

"Did you take any pictures or videos of her?"

"Yes master, all are still on the camera, and theres a video on the video camera too"

"good good, did she cause any trouble."

"None master, she is a perfect slave, better than I could ever be."

"that is precisely why i got her, you worthless slut. Now I am going to use her more. go, back home, go out, do whatever. Wear the bottom of the lingerie you put on Michelle until I tell you otherwise though. Like always, i will check."

She then threw the panties at him, and motioned for him to stand up and leave. He did just that.

At least John had pictures now.