View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #10
Hypo Monkey

Default Part III

Part III
Jason : “Lets play a game you and I go naked and you sexually torture me. If I touch my dick in the 5 minutes you have to torture me I will do anything you want for 10 min. Here are the rules you can’t make my hands or anything else touch my dick and you can’t use pain to make me touch my dick!”
Me: “What do I have to do if I lose?”
Jason: “You will see if you lose”.
Me: “Ummm. OK”
Jason and I both stripped to our underwear. I was really horny. Jason laid down on the bed. His arms above his head and his dick straight in the air. I climbed on him and sat right on his dick it was right in between my butt. It was like fake fucking it felt so good. Having our boxers and boxer-briefs on made it even hotter. I slowly went down and started licking his neck. Then I made my tongue go down to his nipples I started sucking I went from one nipple to the other.
Jason: “Bite them!’’
Me: “What?”
Jason: “Bite them show me some pain”
I started to bite he grunted. He was enjoying it! I made my tongue slide down his chest then his stomach until I was at his boxer briefs. I took them off and continued on to his pubic hair. (He didn’t have much because he shaves) I started to make my way to his 6 inch dick. I started to suck on it. I stood up and took off my boxers. Both of our dicks were erect. I got on top of him again but this time my dick was in his face so both off use were basically in the same position. I started sucking it again. I was able to make it go even deeper into my mouth because his dick has a curve and my throat goes in the same direction when I’m facing his dick. But then it hit me I had about a minute left to get him to touch his dick. So I decided to put one of his balls in my mouth and gentle pull it away from his body. It worked he immediately started grumbling and he started stroking his dick.
Me: “Yes! I won”
Jason: “Crap!”
Me: “Now’s it’s your turn to be a slave! Punishment time!”
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote