View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #101
bridgetluna

Default My results :P

I rolled the die in my room and then i recorded what I rolled.

The numbers were:
3 - 3 pairs of panties (boys too)
4 - 2 glasses of water every hour
1 - 3 hours
4 - Number 2 You can't use your hand to hold it
Number 3 No crossing your legs
if you do you must drink 1 glass of water
2 - Toilet but through what you were wearing
5 - Wear those clothes 12 hours and you can't take them off

Since I was already in my room, I quickly added 2 more panties under my denim shorts. So now I was wearing 3 pairs of underwears, shorts and I already had a belt so I thought why not tighten it. :P

Now, I went down stairs and drank 1 glass of water, I guess its probably around 400ml or so. After I finished drinking the glass of water, I got my phone out and began the timer of 3 hours. I started the dare with my bladder probably around 20% filled as I didn't notice any pressure or desperation.

After 40 minutes or so of reading and chatting with my friends on the internet, I got up and drank another glass as required. So its been one hour since I started and I can start to feel a twinge in my bladder. In the second hour, I drank more glasses of water and I noticed my concentration decrease.

At the end of the 2nd hour, I definitely was full and I almost couldnt finish the glass of water. I was fidgety but I managed to retain from crossing legs or holding with hands. Time seemed as it went slower as I go into the 2 hour and 30 minutes, I got ready to drink my final glass. I was dancing all over the place, trying not to cross or use my hand, just squeezing my thighs together.

It finally made it to the 3 hour mark and went into the shower cubicle and let it run through my 3 layers of underwear and short jeans then down my leg. I notice as I let go, the pressure the belt was squeezing my bladder disappeared. After all the relief, I realized that I was meant to sit on the toilet and let it go there. After wiping my legs, I went back to my room. I undid my belt and took it off. I knew I had to hide it because of my family so I wore a waist high skinny and then a overall to hide it all. I did this because I knew it would soak through if I sat down. I did it after dinner so I had to sleep in it. But it was a success as I finished the dare and did get caught or anything.

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote