View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
Hypo Monkey

Default Part II

I went to the door and started humping it. I counted in my head till thirty.
While i was humping the door plenty of things came to my mind like what was the next dare i was going to give Jason.

Part II
Me: “I dare you to go on the bed naked and pretend you’re having sex with the pillow for 30 seconds!”
Jason: “Are you freaking kidding me?”
Me: “NO!”
Jason: “Fine!”
Jason got naked he slowly striped in front of me his shirt was off, then his pants then, his boxer briefs. He had an erection. His dick was thick and about 6 inches long! He went on the bed and pretended to have sex with the pillow. He was really into it until I finally said “thirty”. Jason got off the bed you could see some pre cum coming out of his dick. He didn’t bother putting on anything in except his boxer-briefs.
Jason: “This is the deal now only EXTREM dare’s”
Me: “Ok.”
Jason: “I dare you to give me a blow job”
Me: hesitantly “oookkk”
We sat on the bed Jason laid down and I removed his boxer-briefs. I started sucking on his hard dick. I could tell that I was going to need to cum after this. I kept sucking and he got really into it. His body moved up and down like he was trying to fuck my mouth. I finally stopped after 2 minutes. I was really horny. I pulled Jason’s boxer briefs back on.
Me: “I dare you to suck on my nipples.”
Jason: “OK!”
We filled over so it looked like he was riding me. He could feel my hard dick. I felt him go down and I could feel his hard dick on my stomach. I could feel his tounge lick my nipples. It felt so good. Then he started biting that felt better. After 3 minutes he stopped
Jason : “Lets play a game…

Part III coming soon!

Part III Preview”
Jason : “Lets play a game you and I go naked and you sexually torture me. If I touch my dick in the 5 minutes you have to torture me I will do anything you want for 10 min.””
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote