View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #15
Happy Me

Pill Update

Thank you Shadowice and gtf! I am excited about both of those!

Updates:
Orgasms: Last night, right before bed, I had a chance to kik with my dommy. I asked him very nicely for some orgasms (I was soooo horny), and he gave me a chance to earn them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut
Do 200 clit spanks, and 400 on your nipples (with the hairbrush). After each 100 you edge once. After you can use 30 minutes to cum as much as you want
And make sure you show me your red nipples.
And, of course, I took him up on it! As many orgasms as I want!
This very clearly hurt quite a bit, and I hate the edges, but I was so excited to be able to orgasm as much as I wanted, it has been a very very long time!
Well, I completed the spanks and edges, and set a 30 minute timer. 4 minutes into it I had already had 1 clit orgasm, and 7 gspot ones, which is about what I need to feel satisfied. I went to sleep not horny for the first time in what feels like ages!
NorthlandDom: I did not eat any meals at home yesterday, but I did drink out of the bowl twice for you (still hated it, lol). I also licked off the dildo and bullet last night after those orgasms, and again wiped my pussy off and licked off my hand. I once again did not squirt, and nothing got on the bed again (lucky me!!!) It was less thick this time, I suppose because of the volume of orgasms, and somehow tasted a little bit like butter?
Licking off my cum for you has started to feel less embarrassing now, and more just like a habit or routine, which is nice for me, but not quite as nice for you I suppose.
Morning spanks: I did another 200 butt spanks with the paddle this morning (ouch!), but steered away from the clit spanks because of how I did 200 already last night and my clit is already sore. so I am at 630/1000 for the butt spanks I have to finish before Sunday, and am still at 100/400 (+250?) on the clit spanks.

And now, I have Shadowice's rubber band snapping nipple task once I get to work, and my nipples are already sore from those spanks last night... yikes! (Well, and kind of yay too.)

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-26-2013 at 08:15 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote