View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #13
Happy Me

Palette Updates

So, I have gotten a few things in my PM, and a few more updates, so I thought I would throw those into my thread (for my own tracking purposes and for the benefit of everyone else.)
1. Make a hypno tape
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf
Glad your having fun with all your dares just listened to your 100 to 1 countdown and enjoyed it a lot

Got me into thinking that it might be a good dare for you to produce a sexy voice over in the style of the hypno tapes a nice long seduction of a man with you bringing him off to a climax

...(part of message deleted)
He sent me this link for more information: http://aerotictrance.com/how-to-writ...nosis-scripts/

I am seriously thinking about doing this, if anyone else is interested, please tell me! The thing is, I am really hardly ever serious, so if you want a like husky, serious, sexy voice with no silliness in it, I am not the right person. If you think a Happyme style recording would be fun, let me know!

1.5. Hitachi Wand (added after as an edit)
I also got this one as a PM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter
Basic spread-eagle bondage with self-release.
Hitachi Magic Wand.

Duration: Minimum one hour, more if you can handle it.

Like this video. (I deleted the link because it is against forum rules. it was a woman strapped spread eagle to the bed, with a hitachi wand tied so that it was held against her clit- Happyme)

Now add THIS if you're really courageous! Set it for about 25-30 seconds and stay put for the night!

I've seen that many women can cum on average 15-20 times per hour with a Hitachi tied in place. But what happens when you're just about to cum and the power shuts off? Over and over again.

Enjoy, Happy!
--- Sharp Shooter
I do not own a hitachi wand, so I am going to go to the sex toy store later and check them out. I will keep you all updated.

2. Weirdness
Quote:
Originally Posted by name hidden
Hey there. Can I please get you to watch me jack off on s Skype? Thanks. I love older women
Pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another name hidden
i dare you to send everyday 3 pics of you doing dares to my kik
Pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreek View Post
That was great. Thanks for sharing, it was super hot.
Now only if you would post pics of that wetness. Sexy.
I am glad you are enjoying it! Only one person gets pictures, not the whole world. So, pass.

3. Update on other things
I peed this morning at 6, like I said. At 8 I was in the courthouse being fancy, so I couldn't. I held it until 10. At 12:00, I was walking home from work and lunch, and thought I wasn't going to make it in time, but I actually walked through my front door at 12:01, so YAY! So far the pee task is going very well today!

Between the edges yesterday, the minimal orgasming, and knowing I don't get to cum today I am just kind of dying from horniness. My pussy was inappropriately throbbing all morning long, in court, at work, and on my walk home. I hope the odds are in my favor tomorrow!

Now I am going to chat with StrawDog, and clean my house a bit, and then come back and do some more dares. I am really wanting to try gtf's shower dare, so I might do that one first?

OH! And for skolvikestorture I wrote "fartface" on my belly ("poo-poo head" washed off) in red marker.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-23-2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: forgot Mr. Shooter!
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote