View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #7
Happy Me

Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
6. What are some of your favourite works of Sci-fi, and what makes them so memorable for you?
I really love the movie The Island, the Matrix, etc. I love almost all of the superhero movies.
Books: I really loved the Dune series, I read the entire series probably 6 times! I love the quote about fear from that book:
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
7. When spanking yourself, what sensations do you prefer; thud, sting, etc? Stingy always wins!
8. Have you tried any household items in unusual ways that have surprised you? My ex-wife once tried spanking me with a bamboo back scratcher, and ohhhh myyyy, it was wonderfully stingy! After that it became part of our regular toy box.
9. Which threads on GD do you enjoy the most?
I really love reading the S/M area ads. Idk why, I just love reading about everyone's kinks and desires like that. I imagine what it would be like to play with them. My favorites are the male sub ads. I sometimes message the really good ones and thank them for giving me enjoyable reading material.
10. Have you ever been able to sexually exhaust yourself, or do you just keep going?
The short answer is no. One time, my ex-wife and I started in the early evening, and basically went for about 12 hours, until the next morning. I was pretty tired, and we eventually fell asleep, but I wasn't sexually "done."
When my old dommy/sub from getDare came to visit me for 4 days, we basically just had various forms of sexual encounters for 4 days straight, with breaks for bathing, eating, and a few outdoor adventures. I was not really even done then!