View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Hooray!
1. So... whatcha reading? Well, nothing right now. I have most recently read first two in the trilogy by Margaret Atwood, Oryx and Crake and the Year of the Flood. Both of which were amazing! I can't wait to get the third!
2. What was the last meal you cooked? I made amazingly delicious vegetable quiche, but gave the last half of it to a homeless man who lives outside of my apartment (he was really hungry that day.)
3. What was the last thing you remember made you laugh out loud? My dommy, last night. I laughed SO HARD. I can't even remember what I was laughing about specifically. I really laugh a lot. Oh! And I just remembered, I laughed this morning too when talking to the guy at the little store by my house... He said something funny!
4. In tasks, how many edges have you been able to achieve without orgasm? I think the most I have ever done at once without an orgasm was... somewhere around 15. But I probably cried. I regularly do between 4-7.
5. What are some tasks, or other elements of service, you're given that you know make you squirm, but love them anyway?
Bouncing on my dildo on the floor, naked, until I get to an edge, with the ball gag on. Something about the drooling, kneeling and edges combined gets my heart racing, and makes me so nervous, but I somehow also enjoy it!
Some hidden public tasks make me squirmy, especially ones at work (like edging in the bathroom at work), but I still have very much enjoyed them!

Thank you StrawDog! You are the best!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-21-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote