View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 03:26 AM   #12
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
To earn 50 points its time to spring clean your balcony this must be done with a short skirt and low cut top on obviously no panties or bra make sure you clean all the top spots and bend over to clean the floor
I did this just now. I wore a deep u-necked pink top and a very short white skirt with no bra or panties. I proceeded to my balcony using a broom, bucket of water, mop and duster.

I started cleaning the balcony and after a few minutes my neighbour, a 45+ year old man came to his balcony which is next to mine just a few feet away. We exchanged hellos and i bent over the balcony grill to clean the outside of the grill, giving him a direct view of my downblouse cleavage. I continued cleaning outside grill for a couple of minutes and out of the corner of my eye saw him continuously staring at my cleavage and moving boobs while he tried to make small talk.

I was getting very aroused by his attention. When i straightened i could feel my nipples rock hard and poking against the top, partly because of the cold and partly because of my arousal, and he did a double take when he spotted them poking through my top. I continued teasing him like this while he tried to make conversation and could tell he was thoroughly horny as his eyes strayed to his crotch area when he thought i wasn't looking.

Then i proceeded to get a table and climbed on it to clean the ceiling of my balcony. Because of the short skirt, i was sure he could see up my skirt and could see my bare pussy. I was so horny by then i desperately wanted to touch my pussy. i definitely noticed him looking up my skirt and he was rubbing his crotch while doing that thinking that i couldnt see him but i was seeing from the corner of my eye.

I then realised that anyone on the street below or on the building across could also see up my skirt and i glanced around and noticed a group of 4 guys on the street below staring up at me while pretending to talk to each other. I let them watch for a while before getting down from the table. My cheeks were red with embarrassment at the exposure but my pussy was very wet.

I then proceeded to clean the outside grill of the opposite side so that my back and ass was facing my neighbour. He was pretending to read the newspaper by then. I eliberately leaned over the edge in such a way that my skirt rode up my ass and my pussy and the bottom of my ass cheeks were exposed to my neighbour. I did this for a few minutes, occasionally straightening up and could see him avert his eyes to the newspaper each time i straightened, trying to pretend that he wasnt watching me.

I was done now and i gathered all the stuff, bending over more than needed before going into my room. The moment i went inside and kept all the stuff back in its place, i jumped on the bed and masturbated, so aroused and wet. I was sure my neighbour would masturbate while thinking of me and what he had seen, and it quickly brought me to an edge. I resisted cumming and edged 3 more times, requiring more and more will power to stop myself from cumming.

This was wonderful, i loved being a tease for my neighbour and the guys below and didnt think i would expose myself so readily!

Points earned:
For the dare - 50 points
For flashing my pussy to 5 people - 5 points
Extra points for flashing to a group of 3 or more simultaneously - 3 points
For edging - 4 points
Extra point for edging more than 4 times in a day - 1 point
Points already earned earlier - 2 points

Total points earned so far - 65 points

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits