View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #4
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

I have a couple tough dares for you but I'll also start you off with some simple easy to earn some easy points.

To expand on Dom's 1 pt per flash:

1 point for flashing your tits or pussy to anybody college age to middle age. 2 points for flashing anybody 55 or over (obviously you can't check ages but I'll expect you to make an honest guess).

Also, 3 points if you flash your tits or pussy to a group of 3 or more people simultaneously (all must see it at once, doesn't count if it's one after the other).

5 points if you hold yourself to 2 pisses within a 24 hour period.

10 points if you pee in a glass and drink the entire thing for every pee over the 2 allowed within a 24 hour period.

Finally, here's a semi-more complex dare:

I saw in your other thread, you own a belt, ball gag, and some fierce nipple clamps. This one needs Eva to help.

Gag yourself. Put the clamps on your nipples. 2 points for each nipple if you ice your nipples down until a piece of ice is completely melted before putting on the clamps.

After being gagged and clamped, assume the position on all fours. Eva is to spank your ass with the belt until you quit. 1 point per spank. Max points allowed = 35 points.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote