View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #1
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude
Exclamation My Crazy Girlfriend's Problem [FICTION]

Hi, im new so try to be nice but truthful if u dont like it. This is fictional but parts of it are true.

So one day walking home i met this girl. she was in all of my classes at school and i wanted to talk to her but i never did. so we were both walking home and i saw her and i ran up to say hi.She seemed really innocent. But that wasnt the truth. But i didnt know that then.

So i ran up and said hi. she was freindly and said hi didnt i see u at skool. i said ya. and then for no reason she invited me over to her house cuz her parents were out of town for a few days. so very surprised i hapilly said sure.

When we got there she took me to her room and she was a really hot redhead and all i thought about was y i was here and wat she mite wanna do so that made me hard.

Then she said lets play truth or dare so i said sure! i chose dare and she said to be her little slave for a week. thinking of what this mite include i said i dont have a problem with that.

So then she laid down the rules.
- dont speak unless spoken to
- do as she said or i was to be severely punished
- dont tell any1 about being her slave or ill be punished and she'll say to her parents that i tried to take advantage of her
- and dont speak to any of her ex boyfreinds

Then she said that i was to be a dog. so i got down on all fours. she then looked at me like i was retarded. she said that dogs dont wear clothes so i took em off. then she put a collar and leish on me and said we were going for a walk so she went to the front door and we lived on a main road so i objected and she said fine we will go out back in the woods but i was to be punished for disobeying her orders.

So we went to the back yard and went down a path through the woods. a long way through the woods she stoped and said i was to do my business but i didnt have to so i said so. she said that was disobeying her orders so my punishment was to be more severe.

Then she took out her cell phone and it looked like she wrote a text message. then she pulled out some rope and tied me to a big tree with my arms and legs behind me so i was defenceless to whatever she did.so she walked away for about 5 minutes.oh and her name is Brook. so when she came back she had her best freind courtney with her.

i instantly got hard from the site of her and just to be mean she came over and grabed mycock and rubed it and stuff till i almost came then stopped and laughed and said that was part of the punishment. It really was like torture.

So then courtney said that she had an idea. Brook asked what it was. she whispered something to her and they then turned to me. she said i hadent seen anything yet.

First they blindfolded me and and grabed my dick and helped or actually made me jerk off and then she put some stuff that burned really bad on my freakin dick and then i dont know what that she used but it was cold and she used it to pull off the burning stuff and that stuff actually hurt. then the took off a blindfold and showwed me 3 jars and 2 had what looked like milk in them and i said holy crap is that what i think it is. she nodded looking content.

Then i said she was a crazy freaking bi**h. she said only 1 was from me and the other was from 1 of her ex boyfreinds. and the third jar looked like hotsauce and it felt like it 2. Then she took a fourth jar from courtney and mixed them all together and it was a gross pink color.

See what happens later today when i add the next part. and remember this is fictional so its not toooo wierd. Tell me any ideas you might have and how good it is!

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote