GFire

Trophy Cosplay Diaper Dare

What you will need:

- A Cosplay
- Dice
- Diapers
- A timer

The dare:

Roll a die to determine how many diapers to wear at once with your cosplay.

1 - 3: 1-3 diapers under your clothes, respectively.

4 - 6: 1-3 diapers OVER your clothes, respectively.

Then, roll two dice and add them together, then multiply the result by two. This is how many hours to do the dare for. (i.e. 5+4 = 9, 9x2 = 18)

Put on your cosplay and diapers on, drink a glass of water, then read the below.

Throughout this dare you must keep your diaper dry without using the restroom. You must drink a glass of water every hour (And optionally a laxative in the beginning.) If your time is over 6 hours, you may do the following tasks to shorten it.

Reciting 10 of your character's lines in order will remove 10 minutes from your time. (This can be done 5 times)

For every hour you act like your character as if they were in your situation, you may subtract an hour from your time.

Posting a photo (no face needed) of you in your cosplay while doing the dare will subtract 2 hours from your time.

Punishments for failing the dare (choose two):

- Stay in that diaper for the rest of your time (No bathroom)

- Change your cosplay to incorporate a diaper in some way

- Walk outside for a mile in your cosplay double-diapered

- Set a photo of you in your soiled cosplay as your profile picture

If you know any other punishments that I could include, feel free to leave them below.

Likes: AB/DL (Including messing & wetting) Humiliation, Desperation, Challenges, CREATIVE DARES

Limits: Public, Other people (The exception being people on the internet), Pictures/Videos of myself, drinking bodily fluids/eating organic waste

Last edited by GFire; 12-01-2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Making the dare make sense to do.
GFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to GFire for this post: