View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 04:13 AM   #6
Soarin'

I thought you would like the read the response to this challenge by a Switch friend of mine when I dared her...

It was an unusual punishment. At first I enjoyed it. I didn't have to leave the house at first and just went to bed after the store so there was no worry there. That soon changed as morning came, I wore leggings which was not a good idea looking back on it. It was tight so it helped keep the thong in place a little too well.

I live in X, but I go to school in Y. To get to school I walk out of my place, down a few streets until I get to where most of the cabs are gathered then I cross the bridge in the cab and take the subway to school. It was already a difficult day to begin with. When I was walking I got a little bit aroused, but I controlled myself pretty well. What I found helped most was distracting myself even in the slightest way. I focused on how cold it was. I associate the cold with wanting to be warm and being lazy. I rifted on that for a bit until I reached the cab loop. That’s when things got complicated.

I go into the same cab everyday with the same cab driver, Z. We talk in the cab the whole ride. Manhattan has a lot of crazy drivers so there were many sharp turns and bumps on the way there. It tingled me. I kept my legs closed so tightly I started shaking. My fists were balled up and Z asked me if I was ok and all I could manage was a nod. I thought I would start bleeding because of how hard I was biting the inside of my cheek. It was embarrassing. Finally the ride was over. I jumped out of the cab.

I went down into the subway. I took the escalator instead of the stairs because I can’t take the bouncing. The subway was crowded, I finally felt some warmth. It helped my arousal. The train swayed back and forth so much, it stopped quickly. It hit my clit just right. I gasped. Everyone looked around to see who did it and I just looked down, turned red and prayed no one knew it was me.

When I got to school I was squirming and very uncomfortable with the pressure building up inside me. I knew I could still control it at this point. I went to class. I had English first, which usually calms me down. It’s familiar and relaxing. Nothing special happened until after Lunch.

I had a spare class, which is when I usually have cheer. So I went to cheer and it was the most difficult things to do that day. I was stretching, doing squats that only made it worse. It made it go tighter. The thong went on my clit and then to the side. I do that when I touch myself. I moaned sharply and bit my lip, but my friend heard me. Its would be an understatement to say that I was mortified. I played it off as a yawn with much convincing.

I had to do a back flip, cartwheel, jump in the air, be caught and then do the splits. I didn’t breathe the whole damned time. When I landed in the splits my body convulsed, but I didn’t cum. I blamed it on the cold and said it was a shiver.

After cheer ended, I went to the washroom. I felt how wet it was between my legs. I didn’t want to be wet and change into my leggings from my sweats. I didn’t want it to show. I was very wet. I cleaned myself a bit and changed back into my leggings. I pulled my thong back on tightly. Making sure that it hit my clit and was in-between my lips just right. I moaned loudly to relieve some pressure in my stomach. It was amazing.

After school, I took the subway. I found a new way to cope. A Wall Street looking guy gave up his seat for me when he saw me get on the train. I was more than grateful. I put on my headphones and played Ed Sheeran. I wanted something soft and soothing.

The cab ride was just as painful as the morning’s was. Z kept quiet though; I told him I had a headache. I kept shivering due to his twists and turns. I walked home and laid down trying to keep my mind off of it. By then I wanted to cum so badly. I read How to kill a Mockingbird then took a nap. I woke up, did my homework with my ankles tied underneath the table. I did my homework and took the dog for a walk. I was listening to Ed Sheeran again to help try and control myself. I was listening to Autumn leaves, U.N.I, and A team.

I was making pasta. I reached up and reached down for things in my kitchen. It moved my thong in every which way. I was home alone so I could moan and whimper as I pleased. I never realized how much I actually move in a day until I did this.

After I finished, I went to work. I was just folding clothes for an hour so it wasn’t that bad.

So as you can tell its been a normal, boring, average day. I wish it was more interesting for you. I’m sorry, Master.

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Soarin' for this post: