View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #6
CookiiMonsterr
Account Banned

Chapter Two

Annabelle got excited when she saw Opal. Annabelle is one of the popular girls in school.. Why was she friends with Opal? No one knows but the two girls. Annabelle and Opal were great friends on a website that none of her classmates knew about called 'Getdare' Annabelle would often come over and they would play truth or dare with each other. Annabelle was average for her age with red curly hair and green eyes, She had a few freckles on her face.

"Opal!!" Annabelle said as she ran over and hugged her friend.
"Hey Anne." She said hugging her.
"Wow, You look great, I love the new outfit, It suits you." Said Annabelle.
"Thanks, I thought I'd try a new look since its the beginning of a new year." She said smiling.
"It suits you." She said.
"Thanks." Said Opal as the bus rode up to take them to school.

Opal followed Annabelle onto the bus and sat in the back behind Anne. She looked out the window till they got to Caleb's stop and she fixed her hair so it looked nice. As Caleb walked down the isle Opal looked at him and smiled. Caleb didn't look at her but kept walking to the very back of the bus before he sat down. Once the buss got to the school Opal got off and went straight to her locker. She noticed someone at her locker putting a note into it, She waited for him to leave before she went to her locker, She opened it and the note was laying on her book. Opal picked up the note as the bell rang, She hurried off to her first class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. Should she read the note
or
B. Toss it
CookiiMonsterr is offline   Reply With Quote